“Last minute fun”

Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach
Ranked #6 of 34 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventurous things to do in Cocoa Beach with Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach, Orlando's closest beach! We invite you to slip away on an unforgettable kayaking adventure in Cocoa Beach, and surrounding areas in Central Florida. Come experience the natural beauty and diverse eco-system of the Cocoa Beach Thousand Islands area "up close" on one of our exciting, guided kayak eco-tours throughout the Space Coast of Florida! Sunset, Moonlight & Bioluminescence Tours every day!
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Arrived in Cocoa Beach and typically hadn't booked anything. We fancied Kayaking and telephoned Adventure Kayak at 11:30 in the morning on the off chance - couldnt be more helpful and even though a trip out wasn't actually planned, arranged for us to come along in the afternoon. We had a 2 hour kayak with Don, who was lovely, told us loads about the area and we got to see some fantastic wildlife during a relaxing splosh about. Definitely recommended for those who want to get away from the Orlando run about and want to relax an see things at a slower pace of life...

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have gone with this company on four different occasions and I have never been disappointed. We see manatee, dolphin, horseshoe crabs and this time our guide even spotted a tiny seahorse for us to examine! Relaxing and fun!

1  Thank amylovesjazz
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Had a great time with our guide Ed. Super knowledgeable and keep it fun for our young kids. We were able see a bunch of dolphin and different species of birds. We had a great time. Kids are 10,5,5. Thanks Ed!

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Ed was our guide and there cannot be anybody with more knowledge. Very informative nice steady pace not in a hurry I can't say enough. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I am so glad we chose to do this Cocoa Beach adventure. I have 3 kids: 15, 13 and 11. It was a highlight for them of our family vacation. The kayaks were comfortable and very easy to manuever. It was cool to see the manatee, dolphins, and various other wildlife along our journey and going into the mangroves was unforgettable. Our guides ( Dale and Matt?) were a wealth of information and nice but my group was probably one of their largest to go out... so I didn't get to hear as much info during the trip as I would have liked. It was still very fun and what a value for the adventure!