I just spent 7 days at The Resort on Cocoa Beach with my daughter & two of her girlfriends. They are each 22 years old & had a wonderful time. The condo was VERY spacious, exceptionally clean & in a great location. For $20/day we rented 2 beach chairs & an umbrella on the long fabulous beach. Clay, the chair 'seller' will even go get food from the pool bar for you, if you want. We went to Downtown Disney one evening, Cocoa Village shopping for a day, and Merritt Island mall.
We've been to this resort many times & it is still our favourite vacation spot. We've been on cruises, all inclusive resorts & overseas holidays. We love them all, but this place is special. Highly recommend this for a family or friends relaxing getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on beautiful Cocoa Beach, yet close enough to Orlando and all major theme parks to "truly have the best of both worlds"; The Resort on Cocoa Beach is a premier destination in the Cocoa Beach area. We are located just minutes away from Port Canaveral and all major cruise terminals. We offer deluxe two bedroom, two bath condos with full kitchens. There is an endless array of fun activities both at the Resort or just minutes away. Enjoy surfing, golfing, kayaking, parasailing, deep sea fishing and Kennedy Space Center just to name a few! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Resort on Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort On Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hotel On Cocoa Beach
- Resort Cocoa Beach
- Resort On Cocoa Beach Florida