We enjoyed our week (2/15 - 2/22) at the Resort on Cocoa Beach. Staff was very nice, on-site Mexican restaurant was surprisingly good (we ate there twice), oceanfront condo was pleasant, kids really liked the pool. Only negative to me was the loud HVAC noise coming from the Hilton next door; it would cycle on for about 5 minutes every 20 minutes or so, round the clock. Although we used the balcony, we used it less due to this racket. I was surprised to have never read about this before; maybe it's not like this all the time?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on beautiful Cocoa Beach, yet close enough to Orlando and all major theme parks to "truly have the best of both worlds"; The Resort on Cocoa Beach is a premier destination in the Cocoa Beach area. We are located just minutes away from Port Canaveral and all major cruise terminals. We offer deluxe two bedroom, two bath condos with full kitchens. There is an endless array of fun activities both at the Resort or just minutes away. Enjoy surfing, golfing, kayaking, parasailing, deep sea fishing and Kennedy Space Center just to name a few! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Resort on Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort On Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hotel On Cocoa Beach
- Resort Cocoa Beach
- Resort On Cocoa Beach Florida