“Never Again”

Ranked #30 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Washago, Ontario, Canada
“Never Again”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Old everything. Burn holes in the blanket. One bed had a urine-soaked mattress which leaked all over the new sheet. Disgusting!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Michael R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel once, but never again. You can feel the dampness as you walk into the room, everything feels wet (towels, sheets, mattresses). The carpet feels greasy and the fire alarm went off for no reason in the middle of the night. Yes, it is very cheap and it's only a few yards from the beach but we won't be staying there again anytime soon.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I wanted a motel for under $100 per night. I know Motel 6 does not offer frills but.....
The showerhead sprayed all over the bathroom, no stopper in the sink, and the flush valve in the toilet squealed after some flushes. Not a problem during the day but I bet I woke the entire motel at 4 am. It took seven flushes to get it quiet.

I went to the office and reported the problems but nothing was done. Of my 3 night stay the maid only cleaned the room once.

I guess that is what I should have expected for $50 a night. Other Motel 6's have been much better.

I will not consider this motel location in the future.

• Stayed March 2012
Taunton
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Cheap and comfortable, stayed here 2 nights to go Kayaking and see Manatees

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Seymour, Indiana
Reviewed 17 November 2011

This is 3rd. time we have stayed at this motel.
Find it very clean and in a wonderful location
Others have complained about "birds in area of motel". Come on now. You are at the beach. The gulls are every where.
My only complaint is not having free WiFi. There are several reasonably priced restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank Louie46
Orlando
Reviewed 24 October 2011

My Husband and Iwas goin on the Victory Casino Ship.We didnt want to drive bck to Orla 1:00AM,so we booked a rm at Motel 6,whichwas close 2 the ship and cheap I must say.I knew Iwasnt booking a *** hotel so i expected some dwn points.What I didnt expectwas dirty sheets on the bed(HAD TO ASK FOR CLEAN SHEETS AND RE-MAKE BED MYSELF)..When getting ready to shower,the tubhad hair inside and thewash clothwas already dirty.Im thinking maybe its just me seeing things,so i called my Husband for a 2nd opinion.We needed to iron our clothes,so my Husband walked 2 the lobby for a iron.Lady at desk states she will look for a iron and call the rm when she find one.when she did call,couldnt put the ph to my ear(ITWAS SO DIRTY AND NASTY)..She didnt find a iron,so wehad to wear our clothes wrinkle on the ship.THISWAS THE 1ST AND LAST TIME I WILL STAY AT ANY MOTEL,STICKING WITH THE HOTELS.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Rene R
Florida
Reviewed 2 August 2011

Understand what people mean when they say its not the perfect place but give me a break. Pets are allowed and thats means no room will be perfect! I've been going to this location with the wife, kids and dog for some years now. We use it as a place to sleep not to live at . It has the best location for access to the beach and all the needed local places are nearby. We've been at other more expensive motels/hotels in the area and they cost alot more without giving you more!! Use the place for what it was designed for and be happy!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family