La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$138
US$166
HIExpress.com
US$121
US$105
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$106
ComfortInn
US$169
US$152
  • Pool
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Wakulla Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$274
US$234
Hotels.com
2,039 results
All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomhardwood floorsyogurtpool areafree breakfastcocoa beach oceanfrontthird floorfront desk clerknice poolpartial ocean viewthe breakfast arearocket launchkennedy space centerking bedport canaveralair conditioner
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

What a great find on cocoa beach. Beautiful renovated room (408) overlooking the ocean. The bathroom was a bit small, but that's not a deal breaker for us. Most hotels in the area built in the 60s are the same.

Staff was friendly & extremely accommodating (we requested a late check out to get more beach time). Lorrie at the front desk was great.

Breakfast was just a regular continental breakfast, nothing to rave about, but they did have waffles.

Overall, great place to stay. Can't beat the amazing views. Private boardwalk to beach, next to cocoa pier & beach daily rentals for a reasonable price.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Hotel on Cocoa Beach, near the Cocoa Beach Pier, ease of finding places to eat within walking distance. Pet friendly, quiet, pleasant rooms , good family atmosphere. Very friendly Good for couples or families

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I am terribly Disappointed! I previously stayed at the LaQuinta Oceanfront Hotel in Cocoa Beach and was let down at my recent stay about 2 weeks ago. I looked forward to starting my day as usual with a great hot tasty breakfast as it was when I stayed here a few months ago. But to my utter surprise there was a noticeable change in the preparation of the breakfast area.

I did not see the usual smiling happy face of the blond breakfast lady as before who greeted me so friendly every morning. Where did she go? The breakfast was very disappointing: Dry eggs, greasy uncooked bacon, unfriendly breakfast attendant, unclean and unorganized breakfast lobby. I miss the well prepared breakfasts that were there but not here now.

All guests look forward to certain amenities when booking and staying at hotels. I looked forward to this one and due to this disappointment I won't be staying here anymore!

Room Tip: Review Trip Advisor before booking a hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank chris00777
lq6408gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Sir,

It is with great disappointment that I read your review. My hope is that you will contact me direct so we could speak about this further,

Alison Lynam
321-784-3126

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great location at a relatively affordable price across from a supermarket. Small fridges, microwaves, and nicely renovated rooms. Comfortable beds. Beware of Rooms ending 09-16 since they face a bar which features live music late into the night. Beautiful beach. Good breakfast.
Lorrie at the front desk arranged for my wife and I to move from 514 to a room on the north end of the property (502) which solved all of our problems. Kudos to Lorrie...best manager ever. M!any good restaurants within easy reach.

Room Tip: 3rd floor and above for best view...rooms 01-08 directly facing ocean. Rms 09-16 obliquely face the Cocoa Beach Pier and directly adjacent to a bar which features live electronic music late into night...not so good for older tourists or families with small children who think they might need to sleep as well as spend gimme on the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Henry R
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Pet Friendly Hotel on the Beach that was very accommodating and great for a short trip to the beach. Worthwhile price and breakfast every day. Great pool with bar and hotel was next to Cocoa Beach pier. Restaurants were also within walking distant.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family