“Excellent Thai food”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Thai Fuku had some of the best Thai food I have ever eaten. The beef salad was delicious, the curries were flavorful and nicely spiced, the noodle dishes (drunken noodles and pad thai) were traditional and expertly prepared, and the tom yum soup was perfect. They also serve sushi (which was good) and other Japanese dishes. Best of all, they have a killer happy hour deal for sushi and pad thai with absolutely unbeatable prices. The service was excellent and attentive and our server enjoyed discussing the finer points of thai food with us (I love to cook thai). An all around enjoyable experience that i would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Jim C
There are newer reviews for Thai Fuku

Reviewed 1 August 2014

While in Cocoa Beach we decided we would have some Sushi one night. Very glad we went to Thai Fuku. It had the most Sushi to choose from and with many other dishes to pick. Everyone was able to get what they wanted that night. And everyone was happy with their food. We had carry out but they do have a roomy area for dinning in.

1  Thank JRSears
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have eaten here fairly regularly since the place opened, but last night I got the worst service ever and ended up walking out without ever ordering. The three waitresses I knew were gone and there were three new ones. I could not get a waitress to my table despite several requests. Instead, they just stood around chatting. I will never go back. They have lost one of their most regular customers. If you want prompt, courteous service, do NOT go here. You will be very disappointed. Restaurants with such poor service deserve to go out of business.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered shrimp & scallop Penang Curry...the sauce was bisque-like on a plate (I.e., difficult to eat w/o a bib!) & had one scallop which had been cut in several layers to appear better portions. The shrimp, while good, were only 2 in number & small. No pineapple but pine nuts I/o peanuts...the green bean addition was unnecessary...now, I may be a bit picky since I've dined in SE Asia, including Burma (which green beans are common),but this was just too sweet & expensive for the actual portion. I'll return to Thai Dixie, who uses real pineapple, tofu, and provides a mini-appetizer (included) w black sesame seeded cucumber slices w citrus juice which really primes your palate. Thai Fuku's service was excellent--just wish the good had been.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The food, service and ambience was great for a family of sushi lovers! Prices were very reasonable! Will definitely recommend!