“Beach vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool
Condo is the end unit close to beach. Pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool
Condo is the end unit close to beach.
putting green
putting green
master bed room king size bed
2nd bed room double bed
dining room / living
beach in front of cocoa beach club
beach in front of cocoa beach club
beach in front of condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

fraeil076
Ashburn, Virginia
“Beach vacation”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location was great!! Close to Cocoa Beach pier & Ron Jons. The beach was not over crowded & surf was wonderful! The condo was well stocked with towels & full kitchen. My only recommendation would be to make sure you bring in your chairs etc because we had our pop up canopy tent for the beach stolen off the back patio. Would definitely come back!

24 Jul 2017
Dear Eileen:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your vacation I am also very sorry to hear that your pop up canopy was stolen. I have been booking my condo for over 10 years and have never had an incident of a theft. It is very upsetting to me that this happened to you I will alert Management so they can do their best to prevent this from happening again as it is unusual for our complex to have this problem I feel extremely bad that you had this issue but hope you will come back in the future.
Thanks so much.
qcoll30
Buffalo, New York
“Great unit”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This unit has a great location. You are right across from the pool and only steps from the beach. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this. This unit was fully stocked with everything you need.

hishealin...
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Great Condo for family”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed the condo. Close to everything.
Property manager was awesome. They were very helpful.

mark a
findlay
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 19 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Our stay at Cocoa beach was great very relaxing just what we needed.condos furniture needs update.
misleading online pics no in room laundry as indicated but other than that the rooms were good and we had a nice time the managers did a good Job would consider another stay at Cocoa beach club.

14 Jul 2017
Dear Mark: Thank you for taking the time to write a review, however I respectfully disagree with your comments My pictures online depict exactly what my condo looks like and I do not understand why you find them misleading.. The only difference would be if I change the comforters. Also there is nothing in my ad indicating that I have laundry facilities (washer.dryer) in the condo or actually any reference to laundry facilities.. I realized after reading your review that I neglected to put in my ad that there is a clean well kept laundry room on the premises with several washers and dryers..
I am sorry that you misread my ad but am very happy that you you had a good time and were pleased with our great management team.
Hope you and your family are enjoying the summer and will come back again to enjoy Cocoa Beach Club!
Thank you.
With Kind Regards
Heather S
Pocahontas, Iowa
“Spacious condo with an unbeatable location”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

So many good things to say about the location of this condo! If you are looking for a place to stay in the Cocoa Beach area, this one is right up there with the best. You are literally steps away from the beach and a 2 or 3 minute walk to the famous Cocoa Beach Pier. This area of Florida offers great beaches, a famous pier, Port Canaveral, Kennedy Space Center, great dining, Ron Jon's Surf Shop, plenty of areas for fishing in the ocean or the nearby Banana and Indians Rivers, mini-golfing, Brevard Zoo, just to name a few!
My family and I rented this 3 bedroom condo for 10 days. Ended up staying for 12 because of bad weather back home and our flight being cancelled. The managers were very accommodating in regards to staying a couple extra days, lucky for us, the condo was not already reserved.
I will list some of the Pros and Cons of this condo specifically.
Pros:
*I loved that the entire condo was on the ground floor, and not split between 2 levels like some of the others. It's located on the northeast corner of the pool area. You literally walk out the patio door and the pool is right there. A very short distance off is the seawall. You don't have a view of the ocean, obviously, since it is ground level, but you definitely can hear the waves!
*It was never loud or noisy, which was great for my almost 3 and almost 1 year old girls. Even with the pool right outside, it never got too loud for them to sleep at night or nap during the day.
*The master bedroom was very big. King sized bed was comfortable.
*The managers rent out highchairs and pack n plays if needed. The price is a little steep at $5 a day per item, so if you are staying for a while, it's literally cheaper to just buy one yourself and leave it there. I used a pack n play they provided, it was similar to the Graco one we personally own. They also provided the bedding for it. We did not use a highchair from them, so I can't speak on that.
*Laundry facility on sight. Costs $1.75 to wash and $1.75 to dry.
*Beach umbrella and chairs, plus boogie boards were all in a closet for our use. Plenty of beach towels and other spare towels and linens were also available.
Cons:
*Although the condo is very, very well stocked, I did find that there was a lot of furniture items that weren't necessary and took up a bit of room. For example, in the master bedroom there were 2 spare ottomans, 3 night stands with lamps, I larger wicker dresser, 1 smaller wicker dresser for the tv stand, a decent sized glass top table, an oversized sitting chair, all in addition to the king sized bed. This all may be great for some people, but was a bit much for me. I personally would have liked more floor space.
*Some of the living/dining room furniture could maybe use some updating. The 2 recliners would recline out but were difficult to get them back in. 1 of them had a piece broken in it. A couple of the dining room table chairs were a bit wobbly. I remember my mother in law making a comment that she was afraid to sit in one of them.
*Lastly, I think it could have been cleaned just a bit more before our arrival. It was very clean for the most part, just think some areas were overlooked.

All in all, we are very happy with our stay here. The managers were very helpful when needed. The residents and other vacationers were all friendly towards us. We had pretty much everything we needed upon arrival. We will definitely consider using this same condo, or condominium facility in our future trips to Cocoa Beach. I hope my honest, straight forward review helps anyone considering staying in this condo for a future trip!

Your age range 25-34
2 Feb 2017
Hello Heather: Thank you for your review and all of your great comments I will certainly take into consideration all of the issues you mentioned We now have a new cleaning service which will be totally supervised and maintained by the Management. I am so happy you enjoyed your vacation, the accommodations and Cocoa Beach and look forward to your returning in the futurel
Thanks Again!
bilymak
Barrie, Canada
“Great condo for wonderful holiday in Cocoa Beach.”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in January 2015

Had a fantastic holiday in Cocoa Beach last January. Our condo provided us with everything we needed for a safe and comfortable stay. It was large, clean and well-equipped. The location was superb, steps from the heated pool and boardwalk to the beach and pier. Cocoa Beach was a lovely community, shops within walking distance of this fabulous condo. Thank you Marie, for allowing us the opportunity to stay in your condo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Nov 2016
Dear Kim & Bill:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review It was a pleasure having you as my guests. It makes me very happy to know you enjoyed your month at my condo and were pleased with the accommodations and Cocoa Beach.
Thanks again!.
Best Wishes to you and your family.
dsmith32
Boonville, New York
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 4 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Had a great stay here! The condo was better stocked than my own home as far as linens and dishes go. We greatly appreciated the boogie boards and beach chairs as well. The bed in the master bedroom was awesome...haven't slept so well in months! The kids complained the twin beds were a bit uncomfortable, but after the first night they were so tired out , they slept fine. Laundry room is available which we didn't realize until the end of our stay. The property is very clean, located near the pier, and is a very short walk to the beach. Perfect for families!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Liked least: Discomfort of twin beds
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Nov 2016
Hello Tonya:
Somehow I missed responding to your review through flipkey. However I want to thank you again for your wonderful review. It makes me very happy to know you enjoyed your stay at my condo It was a pleasure having you as my guests and hope you will return again in the future.
Best Wishes to you and your family.
Sincerely, Marie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing