“Great food!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Try the house special burrito with beef it is awesome! It is a very laid back place not to many people were eating in but they do alot of to go orders. I will go back when I am back in town.

1  Thank David T

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Amazing food, Awesome atmosphere, and even better management. You receive so much food for your money and a must visit in Coca Beach !!!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I loved it. We chose the soft taco shells. Beef and chicken. They were yummy. Each came in a container with chips and sauce. Try Taco City, you will love it too..
Oh yeah, the service was great and very interested in making you feel like you were their most valued customer.

1  Thank Jcannon001
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stopped by Taco City based on recommendations from some local residents. It's a funky little place where locals like to eat but, the truth is, I wasn't impressed by our meals. The food was just OK and it was overpriced for what we got. It may be a favorite with locals but I won't be going back again.

3  Thank Ron C
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I got a restaurant.com certificate to this place online. I'm never quite sure about places I find on there, it's a real hit or miss. This was a huge hit! Very casual atmosphere. Order at the bar, they bring it to the table. It was nice to get some free chips and salsa to munch on while waiting. The wait wasn't too long and the food was great. We shared a few dishes because we couldn't decide. The only problem was that it got pretty busy right after we ordered. And, to get another drink, we were told that we had to get back in line to order.

1  Thank natys_mommy