Beach Place Guesthouses
US$189
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$138
US$166
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$106
ComfortInn
Wakulla Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$274
US$234
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
All reviewsfire pitla virginiaother guestslighter fluidart piecesslice of paradiserocking chairsboogie boardsunique propertybedroom unitfull kitchenchain hotelssand dunesthe entire propertywatch the sunrisesleeper sofaground floor
Reviewed 3 November 2011

We have stayed in Cocoa Beach several times but decided to stay near Cocoa Beach Pier this time. Our first night and only night at a hotel right next to the pier made us realize it was too noisy and not very relaxing there. We ended up at Beach Place Guesthouses for the next six nights. It was so relaxing there. We stayed in Jach's Place which was one of the best on the property. Two bedrooms, three bathrooms, fully stocked kitchen, large comfortable living room furniture and direct ocean views are just a few of the perks. Very clean and you have everything you need. The only thing I noticed missing was kleenex:) The grounds have lots of chairs and hammocks. We have been to many hotels/resorts and I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Jach's place is the only room we saw and it was amazing.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Cindy6074
Reviewed 18 July 2010

Our ground floor apt., Alice's Garden, could not have been better. It's worth the extra dough. The sign out front said No Vacancy but our entire stay was tranquil. We got up early to surf or paddle or walk the beach and it always felt like "home". Stop at Publix for groceries, rent a board at CBSC, then just relax and enjoy. Have lunch on the deck while you watch the waves or the curly-tailed lizards. Catch an evening performance at the SurfSide Playhouse. Want take-out? Try A N.Y. Pizza House (call 1st, they're moving soon), and Green Room Cafe (organic & Veg). Don't come here if you have a bad attitude. The chain hotels, room service, bars, and noisy crowds are all further up the road. And they're just like the chain hotels, room service, bars and noisy crowds at the last place you stayed. Beach Place Guesthouses are for nice people that believe life's a beach.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank roadtripper6695
Reviewed 30 April 2010

Our three night stay at Beach Place Guesthouse was very comfortable and relaxing. The two-bedroom, one bath unit had a full kitchen, plentiful towels, free wireless internet and was literally just steps away from the beach. Due to recent knee surgery I was unable to walk in sand but the elevated roomy wooden decks with hammocks and comfortable furniture made it seem as I was right on the sandy beach. Owners Joseph and Hernando were very gracious hosts - always available for any question or chat. Our family had a great time unwinding from a week at Walt Disney World and the proximity to Kennedy Space Center made it very convenient for day trips/tours. We hope to stay again. Tip - get up early to watch the sunrise from the decks or beach - it is spectacular!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Princess_Rocky
Reviewed 13 December 2009

My husband and I were married at Beach Place in November and the staff went above and beyond to make it special for us and our guests. This special care included, but was not limited to, providing coats and sweaters to my guests who were caught in the unexpectedly chilly weather one evening and offering my mother several nights free of charge so she could recover after organizing our wedding. While at Beach Place I felt as though I was cared for, but not smothered by attention.

Overall, the rooms were clean and spacious. This is a perfect place for a couple or a family who are looking for a quiet place to enjoy an unspoiled beach. I would also recommend Beach Place for extended family gatherings. There are plenty of outdoor spaces for family members to gather. Additionally, each room is sufficiently stocked to allow you to settle in and cook with ease.

Finally, this place is impossible to capture properly in photos. It is more beautiful than my photos reflect. My husband was skeptical of my venue choice after reviewing photos, but upon arrival was awed by the natural beauty of the surrounding beach and grounds. The beach itself is a refreshing change from overdeveloped beaches. I plan to return and spend more time in the hammocks or walking on the beach.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetkeat
Reviewed 23 July 2009

I stayed here for three days after an exhausting seminar. The room was clean and fully equipped. Plenty of coffee and cream, too, not like the measly supply of dry non dairy creamer and one serving of brown water coffee as is typical at many places.

Gorgeous beach, plenty of beach chairs and beach towels. The beach was pristine and relaxing and not overcrowded. Hernando, one of the owners, was so warm, friendly and welcoming, and very helpful. He was very eager to please his guests.

The grounds are like a paradise, too, with a large deck on the water and hammocks.

I cannot wait to come here again!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends