I can not say enough good things about this place. The view, location, atmosphere, and management far surpassed any thing I ever experienced or expected. The rooms are clean, quite and in a tropical paradise. My friends and I rented a room that overlooked the beach and it was perfect; big comfy recliners, free WiFi, TV, and powerful AC for the hot days.
However, the outside is where this place really shines. Located right behind the sand dunes are several decks featuring fire pits, comfy chairs, hammocks and a shady retreat from the sun. The beach beyond the dunes is quite possibly the best in Cocoa Beach. The beach is extremely long, smooth and surprisingly quite.
The management at Beach Place is fantastic. Saturday evening, my friends and I were enjoying the fire pit for several hours. Very late in the evening, we stepped away to make ourselves a few drinks and came back to the manager keeping our fire going and getting us more (free) fire wood. I was blown away by the amazing service. And, to top it off, the fire pits are just far enough from the rooms that it allowed my friends and I to carry on having a grand ol' time while the other guests were undisturbed.
The location is great. Just a few minutes drive from downtown Cocoa Beach where you can have a blast or eat at great restaurants. There's something for everyone in Cocoa Beach, from rowdy kids on spring break all the way to the older couple looking to relax and enjoy themselves.
Before we even left my friends and I promised to bring our wives/girlfriends with us once a year. Seriously, this place is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Place Guesthouses is located on the south end of Cocoa Beach in the middle of a residential neighborhood, providing a peaceful environment for your family. Restaurants, nightlife and art galleries are minutes from our 17 guesthouses. Our guesthouses possess soothing colors; relaxing atmosphere along with all of the amenities of home. All guesthouses are steps from the beach. Three ocean view decks. Hammocks, over-sized lounges and wood burning fireplaces are here to rejuvenate your spirit. Relax and gather with family and friends on one of the beautiful pergolas all year long! BBQ grills are plentiful throughout the grounds for your dining pleasure! For your beach comfort, we have colorful beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels. Every one of our guesthouses has a unique view of peaceful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Place Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Place Guesthouses Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Beach Place Guesthouses Cocoa Beach, Florida