I stayed here for three days after an exhausting seminar. The room was clean and fully equipped. Plenty of coffee and cream, too, not like the measly supply of dry non dairy creamer and one serving of brown water coffee as is typical at many places.
Gorgeous beach, plenty of beach chairs and beach towels. The beach was pristine and relaxing and not overcrowded. Hernando, one of the owners, was so warm, friendly and welcoming, and very helpful. He was very eager to please his guests.
The grounds are like a paradise, too, with a large deck on the water and hammocks.
I cannot wait to come here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Place Guesthouses is located on the south end of Cocoa Beach in the middle of a residential neighborhood, providing a peaceful environment for your family. Restaurants, nightlife and art galleries are minutes from our 17 guesthouses. Our guesthouses possess soothing colors; relaxing atmosphere along with all of the amenities of home. All guesthouses are steps from the beach. Three ocean view decks. Hammocks, over-sized lounges and wood burning fireplaces are here to rejuvenate your spirit. Relax and gather with family and friends on one of the beautiful pergolas all year long! BBQ grills are plentiful throughout the grounds for your dining pleasure! For your beach comfort, we have colorful beach chairs, umbrellas and beach towels. Every one of our guesthouses has a unique view of peaceful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Place Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Place Guesthouses Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Beach Place Guesthouses Cocoa Beach, Florida