“Absolutely fabulous”
Review of Sea Esta Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cocoa Beach
Sea Esta Villas
midwest
“Absolutely fabulous”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We cannot say enough good things about this place. The owners/operators could not do more to make us feel comfortable. Pool, across street from beach, beach chairs and towels, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen tv's; clean and comfortable two bedroom, one bath, with large sitting area (2 couches), breakfast bar, round table for eating or cards, balcony with four chairs, and superior air conditioning, room and porch fans. Would return in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Milan, MI
Reviewed 27 October 2010

After spending seven days on the Disney Cruise Ship we were worried that anywhere else was going to be a total disappointment. We wanted to leave the cruise and spend a week or so in Cocoa Beach, but in the past had tried SO many places in the area and had always been just a little disappointed. It was either good location, but not quite up to par on cleanliness, or cleanliness was good but had it hundreds of rooms and no character. I booked the Sea Esta after reviewing reviews on the web.
All I can say is...they have it ALL! The villas have been updated to brand spanking new. The villas have so much character, in hues of celery and butter along with clean, bright white. They also have two big screen televisions with tons of channels for the middle of the day when it is too hot to go out. They have made the combo kitchen, dining and living area so cozy and beachy my teenage daughters wanted to buy the villa. The bedrooms are just as lovely, in fact my 14 year-old daughter came out after seeing it and told us, "This is EXACTLY how I want my bedroom to look!" The place is spotless, and I am a stickler when it comes to cleanliness of my accommodations. I travel weekly for work and stay at very nice hotels, and the Sea Esta in character and cleanliness rivals any of the nicest hotels I have stayed at. So, they are not right on the beach, they are literally a stone's throw away. We have always stayed on the beach before, but NEVER again! It takes 30 seconds to walk to the beach, and their private pool and landscaped courtyard are way better than anything on directly on the beach.
Last but surely not least, the owners Patricia and Richard are amazing. I have stayed in inns all over the US, Central and South America and Europe and I have never had better hosts than here at the Sea Esta. They love what they do, they love the guests and most importantly they want your stay to be perfect and then some, and it is. The pictures on the website have not been updated since they revamped the villas. I told them they need to do it because the place is pure loveliness! My daughter will take pictures tomorrow and we will upload them so you can see how beautiful the place really is. All I can say is you would be foolish to stay anywhere else if you come to Cocoa Beach. We WILL be back!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank tracyrd
Michigan, USA
Reviewed 24 June 2010

Sea Esta doesn't look too impressive from the outside, but it's a wonderful place to stay. The rooms are modern and clean and well-equipped, and the owners are friendly and super-helpful. We arrived fairly late in the evening and found the Patricia had left us cereal, milk, and fruit salad for breakfast. My son enjoyed the pool, the beach is close, and everything was very comfortable. The only downside is that it's a little too far to walk to the commercial part of town, so we had to drive (less than 5 minutes) to get dinner.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank SpikeX67
Centerville, Massachusetts
Reviewed 22 March 2010

This is an excellent place for people looking for a small, family-run, nearly-on-the-beach accommodations for two to four people. It's in a residential neighborhood, away from the multi-story hotels yet close enough to walk along the beach to a beach-side restaurant and within short driving distance of restaurants and shops. It has a full kitchen, equipped thoughtfully for all needs, a small pool (but the ocean is across the street!), a lovely garden setting where the hosts encourage the guests to mix and get acquainted if they wish. It's super clean and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family