“a gem of a place”
Review of Sea Esta Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cocoa Beach
Sea Esta Villas
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Once you settle in here to stay, it is hard to leave! The patio and grounds are a tropical paradise, almost making you forget the beach is just across the street. The owners are friendly and welcoming. We actually had friends come by to pluck us out and we never left, chatting at the patio table with the owners and other guests until the wee hours.
Wonderfully appointed and instantly comfortable, this place will call you back again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nodell
Patricia R, Owner at Sea Esta Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for the kind words. It was a wonderful evening with guests chatting with one another and so much good conversation. Best Wishes for continued success with your businesses... You two brought such energy to Sea Esta and we'll look forward to future visits, Lord willing and the creek don't rise.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The facility was fantastic but the proprietors did not bother to tell me we were not allowed to have visitors. There was an issue one evening and some friends of my teen daughters from home that were locked out if their place. I let them sleep on our floor. Patricia was extremely rude about this unfortunate situation. I guess I was expected to leave these youngsters unsupervised on the beach overnight or something. We agreed on relocating and she agreed to refund all my money and literally charged me an extra day at $189 plus $117 extra for our overnight situation. She took 4 days to refund what she did give leaving me 900 miles from home with $19 dollars in my pocket after I had to pay for another place. I would not recommend this facility and want to warn everyone of her unreasonable demeanor. She is mean, unfeeling and heartless.

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank Travelswithteenager
Patricia R, Owner at Sea Esta Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

I do thank you for your truthfulness as to our accommodations being fantastic as we work diligently to maintain that standard!, however, a few missing bits of information left out of your review I feel the need to address. 1) Your rental confirmation was for 4 persons. 2) your arrival day and 2nd night of your stay, an additional 4-5 persons resided within the unit. 3) the 2nd night, twice I had to visit your residence, after 11 PM to ask the young people to respect the quiet time and hold their noise level down as to not to disturb other registered guests, only to be advised by you the next morning 4 unregistered guests stayed the night, which, yes, we did charge for. 4) on the 3rd day after discussing with you the issue of your having additional 4 -5 persons occupy the residence each evening, to which you advised your dissatisfaction of the policy and that you would continue to have them visit each evening the remainder of your stay, it was mutually agreed you would leave .
Although within the cancellation policy of your confirmed reservation you agreed to was a no refund/credit for early departures, in lieu of that, I agreed to provide you a credit. The next day I issued a credit (I have no control over the process after my credit was entered) and provided a detailed accounting to you which explained due to the early departure, the weekly rate no longer applied and the nightly rate charged + applicable incidentals...all identified

No one regrets this incident more than we do as both Richard and I have dedicated ourselves for 27 yrs. + to ensure all guests' satisfaction and comfort, and we pride ourselves in providing a fantastic facility because we do enforce the number of persons confirmed to reside within our vacation residences, complying with State and local Fire Marshal and Occupancy policies ensuring everyone's safety.

As sad as it is, this review is not about teenagers not being welcomed (we applaud young people), but a visitor not happy with our occupancy/visitor policy.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My wife, daughter & her pup visited for the weekend for our son's wedding. The property was better than described and Patricia and Richard were very accommodating and gracious with their villa. The location is ideal for getting around the Space Coast. We will definitely stay at Sea Esta again should we venture back to Cocoa Beach.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We stayed 6 days and our first time in Sea Esta Villas and in Cocoa Beach. The owners Patricia & Richard corresponded quickly to our date changes and reservations.
We arrived on a Sunday afternoon and almost missed the place since it is surrounded by trees and you can only see the long white picket fence with the numbers 686 & 696.
The parking area is a little rough and needs repair but once you step through the Welcome sign you would not know you were between two busy streets.
Patricia & Richard greeted us as we arrived and upgraded us to the newer apartment/villa #2.
It is like the photos listed. Very spacious, large screen tv. two couches and nice big well equipped kitchen and two large king size bedrooms one also with a screen tv and one bath. The entry way had 4 beach chairs, a cooler, an umbrella for the sun and one for the rain and towels.
The deck is large and has nice chairs and a ceiling fan ( which all the rooms have) only the lower setting is quiet as any faster the fan makes noise as it is made of plastic. ( minor item)
Richard was hard at work while we were there building a deck , even in the rain as we had 2 days of it.
We didn't get to use the pool but a solar cover would help get the temp up for the winter months.
A jar full of jelly beans , a bag of decaf Starbucks coffee, portable hand sanitizers, plenty of brochures and coupons and information on the area was available, a large supply of bath tissue, soap and shampoo ( full size bottles) , coffee filters, trash bags, tissues.
These were there for our use and very generous of them to provide them.
Oh and a bag of treats for our pets.
We had a very nice stay and Patricia was quick to provide us with information as quickly as we asked about visiting certain places.
We are looking to return next year for a month this time.
Just love the area and the owners.
Sea Esta Villas is just across the road from the beach and about a mile from a brewery, many restaurants and small shops should you want to walk to places instead of driving.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Sea Esta Villas are comprised of 8 modern, clean, cozy apartments with every amenity - nice green landscaping at the entrance, pool, beach equipment and toys, kitchen has pots/pans/utensils - everything you need to feel at home. A couple of the apartments are under renovation and the wait is worth it!

Upon arrival we were met by Patricia and Richard - they are on the alert if they're waiting for guests! We were welcomed and we felt very comfortable. We stayed at a 2-bedroom/1-bath villa for our family of four and it was perfect. Clean, comfortable beds and carpet looked new.

Cocoa Beach is just across the street. Beach chairs are at the apartment foyer and beach toys at the covered outdoor kitchen area. We were there during Thanksgiving and Patricia and Richard made desserts and had drinks for all guests to enjoy outdoors. Very nice touch, considering the time they took to prepare and share Thanksgiving with guests. We had great conversation and got to know them and some of the guests. Hard-working couple that is very active, I wish them the best and we'll definitely be stopping by again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

This was the most Amazing family vacation our family has ever been on.. The Villas were so nice and every little detail was thought through.
When we first arrived at 3:30am Patricia and Richard were happily waiting on us to arrive. They called an hour prior just to check on us.
When we got their they greeted us all and walked us to our condo.. They had equipped us with cereal and milk in the fridge for the next morning.. Bananas, muffins, a fresh ground bag of coffee, half and half creamer in the fridge, etc.. The level of accommodation was like nothing I had ever known..
We had boogie boards in the foyer enough for all 6 of us, 6 nice beach chairs (the really nice ones with wood arm rests), we had 6 huge beach towels and a big toy box out in the common area filled with sand pails and shovels of all sizes.. All we had to do was drop off our laundry in the laundry room and Patricia made sure we had new fresh beach towels and towels every time we needed them. On Saturday they served us breakfast in the common area.. We literally felt like we were staying with family.. The pool was so nice and inviting, my youngest son and I really made some memories as we both fell in love with the outdoor shower by the pool.. It was hooked up to a tankless hot water heater so we would take our showers with our swim suit on right there.. We both just left our shampoo there for the next evening.. The location of the Seaesta Villas was so perfect. We were so close to the ocean that at 4Am when we arrived, we could hear the soothing crashes of the waves. We had to walk down there just before bed.. It was so convenient that my wife stated "when we stayed at a high rise, it takes 3 times longer to get to the ocean because you take the elevator down and then walk the long distance to the beach".. This is the most gorgeous beach I have ever seen. It's the best of both worlds because the ocean has the nice hard packed Sand that's easy to walk on, but its beautiful like the Gulf.. The
water was incredibly beautiful and the waves are better than a water park. We had fun for hours in the ocean nearly the entire time. I can't say enough about our stay and we will make it an annual visit from now on. You must stay at the SeaEsta Villas when you go, I could t help feeling like everyone else there at the beach was missing out on the "bed and breakfast" style hospitality that we received from Richard and Patricia. Finally the icing on the cake was that my baby boy celebrated his 9th birthday while we were there. Patricia had overheard and secretly brought him a cake.. I so sad when we had to leave. This was a little bit of paradise with a down home feel.. A winning combination hand down!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Patricia and Richard do an amazing job here. They put thought into every detail, from the landscaping to the laundry facilities and services offered. They accept dogs, but you would never know it. Clean and convenient to everything!

• Stayed: April 2013