“Find this place!!!”

Ranked #8 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Caribbean, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We have evolved into a full service restaurant now. Please come inside for a menu and seat yourself to one of our dining environments of indoor, covered breezeway, or outdoor seating options. Bottled beer and Wine options available. Take out available, Please call to place your order. Catering options available, Please call to discuss with Chef Moises. CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR "FEATURE OF THE DAY" SPECIALS!
Winter park
“Find this place!!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, service fantastic!! Must try the salsa with ghost peppers!!! Tacos and bowls, fabulous!!!
Please open a locations in orlando!!

1 Thank SEGEwinterpark

Corona, California, United States
“Great Little place but hard to locate”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

After reading several reviews, I decided to try this little place. Drove by one time and thought it was closed down, due to the location of the actual restaurant. Second try, I was able to locate and was very pleased that I did so! The service was great and so was the food for a quick grab. Definitely a good lunch spot on the go!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Moria W
Trussville, AL
“Awesome Caribbean and Vegetarian Food”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife is a vegetarian, borderline vegan. Dinner time is typically a struggle for us. I wanted to eat steak. She wanted to go to a local restaurant where she could order more than a salad and baked potato (and order off the menu). She found The Tiny Turtle on the internet. She also won the argument that ensued!! I'm glad she did. We got there and it was a local "hole in the wall". Currently it is outside dining only. They are still relatively new and are building the indoor dining room. I ordered the Mahi Mahi tacos. The fish was grilled perfectly and tasted great, very fresh. The sweet and spicy sauce on top was phenomenal! My wife had a Quinoa bowl and she was very pleased. My brother and his wife ordered the Cuban style sandwich. It was amazing! I wish I would have gotten one of those instead! The spicy cole slaw was great. Overall, everyone left stuffed and very happy! Next time we go back to Cocoa Beach, we will eat at the Tiny Turtle.

Visited July 2014
Springfeild
“WE NEED THIS IN DC!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The menu is simple but has a wide range of choices in delicious Caribbean fusion. Filling and has such healthy fresh ingredients! Delicious x100! Needs a food truck to get it out to the masses! Soo yummy!! Would make a killing in DC with a food truck.

Merritt Island, Florida
“delicious!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Absolutely obsessed with the Mahi Wrap! Excellent food and great staff! My family and I est here regularly :)