Great location right by Ron Jons and a couple blocks from the beach.
Room was livable. Old and not well maintained. your very basic 2 queen beds, small bathroom, TV, small fridge/freezer...
BUT THEN you walk out the back slider to a tropical paradise.
The pool is small but very nice. Outdoor tiki style bar. Lounge chairs. Back deck or porch area on your room with a few chairs. Very nice.
For the price this place is excellent!
If you are going to complain about a little mold in the bathroom or crooked window or old covers on the bed then pay $50 more and stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 32-room, two-story property boasts a character all its own. It encloses a lush tropical garden surrounding the pool with its authentic "Tiki Bar". The pool is available year-round (a little warmer in the summer) and the beers are always cold. Relaxing balconies offer partial ocean views or poolside retreats. A tranquil oasis in a resort setting at truly affordable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Fawlty Towers Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fawlty Towers Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Fawlty Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Fawlty Motel Cocoa Beach
- Fawlty Towers Resort Motel Cocoa Beach, Florida