“Great food but pricey”

Epic Burrito Company
Ranked #24 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, South American
Description: Locally owned and operated, epic burrito co., Mexican Grill is all about YOU! Our goal is to provide the freshest, best tasting food this side of the border. epic is the perfect place for lunch or dinner, totally relaxed, totally casual and one word describes our staff AWESOME! Whether building a burrito, salad or $2 beef taco, you can taste the love in each bite. So stop by and say Hola, because there's a HOLATA you don't want to miss, especially our "MEGALODON", the biggest burrito in Cocoa Beach.
South Carolina
“Great food but pricey”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food was delicious. The chicken and fish was cooked to order and you could taste how fresh everything was. Although I must say but the limited options, the prices were high. This restaurant is very similar to Moe's only with less options, less ingredients, but fresher ingredients. It really comes down to if price or taste is more important to you. I rate it average due to the price but my husband would probably rate it very good because his fish burrito was fantastic. I think the cashier was still in training because she seemed dazed and confused but the rest of the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Visited June 2014

Charleston, South Carolina
“WOW!!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

If you have ever been to a Moe's Southwest Grill, Epic Burrito Co. is everything Moe's WISHES it was! So many choices of additional toppings and all were top notch! My only regret is we didn't make it back there for lunch Sunday before heading out of town. We will be back! Thanks to all the ladies for being so nice to our son. I cannot recommend Epic Burrito enough to anyone who plans on traveling down to Florida! - Mike C.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank CaboMikeC
Orlando, Florida
“Tasty burrito, great prices”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

The meat burrito was delicious. I like all the options for dressing the burrito. I would have liked refried beans as an option.
The place is clean and the staff was friendly.
I will definitely go back!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
“GREAT!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

i absolutely loved the food! i have been there 5 times already and haven't been dissapointed once. the staff was very friendly and the restaurant was super clean. i cant wait to go there again with my family :)

• Visited May 2014
Lexington, Tennessee
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stopped in Epic Burrito not knowing what to expect. We thought it was a sitdown restaurant with a menu so when we saw the order counter we almost left...but I'm glad we didn't. The service was quick and the food was very good. My husband ordered a burrito and I had a quesadilla. I was disappointed that mushrooms weren't an option for me but the lady told me she made a mean steak quesadilla and she was correct!! It was delicious. We will definitely go back again sometime.

• Visited April 2014