We had a great stay at the Days Inn, it has a great location (walking distance to beach and pier) and the rooms were clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. Sure the rooms are a bit basic but we weren't after luxury (we wanted the beach!). We had a balcony on the second floor that was a great place to relax. I was able to book this hotel last minute during high season for a reasonable price. It was refreshing in a sea of overpriced hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral is conveniently located right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier and just a short walk one block from the beach. Going on a cruise? The Days Inn offers cruise and park specials and is located only three miles from your ship! We offer clean affordable accommodations with a free hot breakfast and free WiFi. We also offer efficiency rooms which have full kitchens available if you want to stay long term or just save your dining dollars and enjoy meals in the comfort of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Days Inn
- Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral Florida