“Cocoa Beach Trip” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Cocoa Beach Port Canaveral
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

My fiancé and I stayed here for a night after coming home from a cruise at 8 am. We were worried about check-in being that it was not until 4pm, but the hotel personnel was more than happy to assist us and let us in early! The room was well kept and very clean! We paid a reasonable price for good value. The staff was friendly and helpful, especially Dena at the front desk. The location was excellent, a short walk to the beach and right in the middle of shopping centers, restaurants and convenience stores. This is a place my fiancé and I would come back to and definitely recommend to others!

Room Tip: The business room with the king size bed was perfect!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Melanie B
Cocoa Beach
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

My two teen sons and I were in Cocoa for a surf competition. The location of the hotel was outstanding which is why I booked a room here. The only negative about the booking was that only smoking rooms were available. As a frequent traveler who smokes I was not worried because I have stayed in smoking rooms before altho I do not smoke in them . At check in, which was around 6pm, I realized I may have made a big mistake. The young lady at the front desk did absolutely nothing to make us feel welcome...it seemed like she was offended that we were taking up her time by checking in. Several guests were in the lobby drinking beer and regularly dropping F bombs. There were dirty coffee cups and plates in the lobby. The trash cans were overflowing. I figured Hey, it's a surf comp and life isn't perfect. Then we went to our room which was across the street from the lobby. As soon as we turned the corner into the parking lot we were inundated with VERY loud and raucous partying in a foreign language by guests staying in the same annex...unfortunately their rooms, approximately 6-8, were located on the second floor directly above our room. Again I thought It's a surf comp, things will die down. Then I opened the door to the room and WHEW! the smell was like someone dumped a 30 yard dumpster full of cigarette butts on me. Again being the optimist I said to myself I can fix this...even tho as soon as my teenagers entered the room they began to sneeze and cough. We unloaded the car of our surfboards and bags and went to a great dinner on the pier. During dinner I was thinking that the raucous guests would calm down and I could walk across the street to the Publix grocery store to get some ozone air freshener, snacks and drinks. To my chagrin, when we returned from dinner the party on the second floor had become louder. On my walk to Publix I stopped at the front desk and asked that something be said to the guests staying on the floor above us. I was assured it would be taken care of. When returning to the hotel from Publix they had become even louder....I could hear them from A1A. I proceeded to our room and sprayed the ozone freshener...which gave some relief but way not enough. By 1130pm we were ready for bed...the freshener did not alleviate my sons' sneezing and coughing while the party above us had become louder and more profane. After a family discussion we ended up getting a room at Hampton which wasn't as convenient but heads above Days in service and quality.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Roger B

Travellers are raving about these Cocoa Beach hotels

Charleston, West Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Paid for oceanfront however the ocean was across the street and beyond the pier parking lot. It was an oceanview room (from a distance of 300 yards). Room was ok. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was very friendly. Location was excellent, close to everything.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great hotel for the price. We did the park and cruise package. Very friendly staff, nice rooms. Only two blocks from the beach and pier. Great transportation to the Port easy on and off. Great place we will be staying again next trip.

1 Thank Tom F