We stayed before leaving for the cruise was a nice stay fairly close to port. Room was clean . Bathroom was ok shower better than most we didn't use shuttle for port . Had rental car and they dropped us at the port. Would stay again could be cheaper. Food prices super high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel, featuring 295 modern guest rooms and suites where a beautiful sandy beach is just steps away. Enjoy an array of hotel services and amenities such as surfing lessons, boogie board rental, golf, tennis, deep-sea fishing, and our popular 10,000 sq/ft oceanfront pool deck with an 1,800 sq/ft covered Tiki bar offering seasonal entertainment. Our hotel features an outdoor pool with a fire pit and an outdoor grill, fully equipped fitness center, 24-hour business center, 10,000 sq/ft of meeting space for 500 guests, and completely renovated restaurant and lounge. Stay with us and enjoy a variety of attractions located near our Cocoa Beach hotel, visit Kennedy Space Center, The Brevard Zoo, Cocoa Beach Pier, Space Coast Stadium, or simply relax and unwind in our hotel before or after your cruise from Port Canaveral - just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hilton
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Florida