Have stayed in many hotels over the years on business and pleasure. I think Motel 6 would be a better choice. This was one of the worst hotel experiences ever. First of all they charge you for EVERYTHING from parking to internet. They have a business center that costs you a fortune to print out a document, make a copy or use the internet. The restaurant is awful. They have a breakfast buffet that is made up of mostly premade items, rubbery fake eggs and there is a horrible odor around the buffet. Dinner (the one night I ate there) was overpriced and the quality of the food was terrible. The greens in the salad were brown, my steak was overcooked and someone must have ordered fish because the odor from it was unbearable. The service was OK but still not up to Hilton standards. I had to wait at the hostess stand for quite some time before a man came up and asked me if I wanted to have dinner. The dining room was empty and yet he put me at this little table in the corner that barely accomodated the dishes for my meal. I had to ask several times for more water yet I am assuming the manager walked past my table several times and did not seem to notice me. The next morning I called to order room service but no one answered the phone. The rooms are dated and smell very musty and with windows that don't open it is hard to ever breathe in them. My head was congested from the time I walked in until the time I left. I was told at the front desk that the hotel is undergoing a renovation and that hopefully they will be able to get rid of all the mold in the building!!!! I guess not only do they not care about service they do not care about the health of their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel, featuring 295 modern guest rooms and suites where a beautiful sandy beach is just steps away. Enjoy an array of hotel services and amenities such as surfing lessons, boogie board rental, golf, tennis, deep-sea fishing, and our popular 10,000 sq/ft oceanfront pool deck with an 1,800 sq/ft covered Tiki bar offering seasonal entertainment. Our hotel features an outdoor pool with a fire pit and an outdoor grill, fully equipped fitness center, 24-hour business center, 10,000 sq/ft of meeting space for 500 guests, and completely renovated restaurant and lounge. Stay with us and enjoy a variety of attractions located near our Cocoa Beach hotel, visit Kennedy Space Center, The Brevard Zoo, Cocoa Beach Pier, Space Coast Stadium, or simply relax and unwind in our hotel before or after your cruise from Port Canaveral - just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hilton
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Florida