“Hitlton Cocoa Beach”

Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Helena, United States
“Hitlton Cocoa Beach”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Although the hotel was under a major renovation, overall service was excellent. This is a hotel I have stayed at multiple times and it continues to provide outstanding service and quality. I highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are traveling to this area for either business or leisure.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

Our team members play an essential role to our success. We truly value your patronage, and we strive to make each and every guest feel special whether or not it's your first visit.

Please come back and see what changes have been made when our multi million dollar renovation is completed.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (363)
  • Greek first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This hotel is under renovation. There is basically no restaurant just a small conference room that they have as a substitute restaurant. The employees all seem to have a don't care attitude. I have never been treated more rudely by hotel staff. When we complained abou the food quailty in the so called restaurant we were basically told well we are under renovation so it will be better when it is done. That doesn't help the people who are here now. How Hilton can even have their name on this hotel is beyond me. I don't think a renovation can even help at this point.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Debra G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your honesty and suggestions. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel. If you would like to share any additional comments please email me directly. We hope we can invite you back.

Kind regards,
Fredensborg, Denmark
Reviewed 24 November 2013

All the staff were very nice and tried their best all the time. The hotel is nice and clean but a bit outdated. Pool is small, fitness room the same. Close to the beach though. Free parking :-) You wont have a once in a lifetime stay here, but its ok and nothing bad to say.... Beds were great... but the couple next to us were fighting every night until we had to move to an other room...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Our team members play an essential role to our success. Your remarks regarding the service you received will be shared with the appropriate department manager. In an effort to better serve our guests, we are excited to announce the property is undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation. We hope you will come back and see the changes we have made.
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I had dinner on November 8th at the Hilton Cocoa Beach restaurant and spent over $100.00 for a meal that actually made us sick. The steak I had was filled with fat and the baked potatoe was so hard I couldn't eat it. I did send the potatoe back, but I was finished eating by the time another was served. The salad was nothing but lettuce and shaved cheese. My husband had a dish with fish and he was unable to eat it. We went to the Hilton two years ago for an extended stay while we were moving to Cocoa Beach and the service, food and employees were wonderful. It was so nice we celebrated our anniversary there in 2012 and had a great meal and service in the restaurant. After this experience we will never eat here again. Not only was the food bad and expensive, the service was terrible. The computer was down so our charge card was done manually. I saw our server run the ticket twice and I asked her to rip the extra ticket up. She tore it in half and placed it on top of the trash. I went and retrieved this ticket from the trash. Perhaps these people need some lessons on how information is stolen from charge tickets in the trash.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Josey P
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the dining experience you expected. We are constantly updating our menu offerings and refining our service processes and your comments will help us improve in these areas. As our loyal guest, we hope you will consider dining with us again. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, certainly let us know.

Warm regards,
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for business purposes, and also held a meeting here. Staff was polite, and professional, helped us put together everything for our meeting, even last minute requests. The rooms were clean, great ocean views. We also ate in the restaurant, food was delicious, service was very helpful. We would definitely come back and hold other meetings here. There were so many other amenities that we didn't get to enjoy.

Room Tip: Choose ocean views, and you won't be disappointed
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Brenda M, Director of Sales at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 19 November 2013

Our team members play an essential role to our success. We truly value your patronage and we strive to make each and every guest feel special. We were happy to learn you enjoyed your stay.

In an effort to better serve you we are undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation. We hope you will choose to visit us again and see the spectacular changes that are being made.
Los Angeles
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Have stayed in many hotels over the years on business and pleasure. I think Motel 6 would be a better choice. This was one of the worst hotel experiences ever. First of all they charge you for EVERYTHING from parking to internet. They have a business center that costs you a fortune to print out a document, make a copy or use the internet. The restaurant is awful. They have a breakfast buffet that is made up of mostly premade items, rubbery fake eggs and there is a horrible odor around the buffet. Dinner (the one night I ate there) was overpriced and the quality of the food was terrible. The greens in the salad were brown, my steak was overcooked and someone must have ordered fish because the odor from it was unbearable. The service was OK but still not up to Hilton standards. I had to wait at the hostess stand for quite some time before a man came up and asked me if I wanted to have dinner. The dining room was empty and yet he put me at this little table in the corner that barely accomodated the dishes for my meal. I had to ask several times for more water yet I am assuming the manager walked past my table several times and did not seem to notice me. The next morning I called to order room service but no one answered the phone. The rooms are dated and smell very musty and with windows that don't open it is hard to ever breathe in them. My head was congested from the time I walked in until the time I left. I was told at the front desk that the hotel is undergoing a renovation and that hopefully they will be able to get rid of all the mold in the building!!!! I guess not only do they not care about service they do not care about the health of their guests.

Room Tip: Doubletree down the street.
2 Thank Christine M
Brenda M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Service is a top priority for us because we know how important it is for our guests to receive the best experience possible. We appreciate your candid review of our property. We apologize for the cleanliness and maintenance issues you experienced in your room and bathroom and will ensure that these areas are repaired and updated. Your feedback regarding our dining options and service will be taken into consideration as we are constantly updating our offerings to provide the best selections for our guests. Thank you again for your review - we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Kind regards,
Sydney
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This hotel was pricey and dated. Staff were friendly and meals were nice. Close to everything. The swimming pool was the size of a postage stamp, not big enough to do laps past about 4 strokes. We found out that the hotel is due to be pulled down and rebuilt next year and I think thats a good thing.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for sharing your remarks with us. It is guests like you who help us reassess our method of operation and make changes as necessary. In an effort to better serve our guests, we are excited to announce the property is undergoing a multi-million dollar renovation. We hope you will have the opportunity to come back and see the changes we have made.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comments with us. Please be assured your patronage is appreciated.