“need a balcony”

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Nice place, it's a Hilton afterall, but when I go to the beach I like a balcony to let in the nice ocean breezes. This place has no balconies or windows that open, which struck me as strange for an oceanfront hotel. Once again nice place, but whoever designed this hotel wasn't thinking.

1  Thank cwa804
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

I was happy to learn you enjoyed your visit with us. Hopefully, you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

we were married April 5, 2014 and stayed at the Hilton. We did not use the hilton for our wedding, we used an outside company and had the wedding on the beach at Lori Wilson Beach. That being said, we had questions as to where certain things were like the Nature Pavillion where we had our reception. The staff was wonderful explaining the easiest way for me to get their in my gown. When we got some of the food and drink for the reception, they were more than helpful to help us get the stuff to our room. We also meet a wonderful bartender at the outside bar named Cece. She always had a smile for us. We got there the Wednesday before the wedding and there was 10 of us. We got to know her and invited her to the wedding. What a wonderful surprise when i saw her taking pictures of me walking the sand. I hope the Hilton realizes what a truly wonderful bartender and person they have in her. We hope you treat her well. Thank you Cece and the wonderful staff at the Tiki Bar, you guys rocked.

We enjoyed everything about this place as well as cocoa beach. We decided we are coming back every five years for our anniversary.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

I appreciate your remarks regarding your recent visit and thank you for taking the time to share them with me.

The service you received reinforces the Hilton Brand Promise "to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected." Be assured we will continue to strive to show our guests how much we appreciate their patronage.

I look forward to have you share many anniversaries with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I travel often for work and this is my first stay at a Hilton property and can honestly say my experience was GREAT! From the minute I walked into the property and checked in with Lena, the front staff manager, to the housekeeping who helped me navigate to my room, to Jonnie and CC, the bartenders at the outside Tiki Bar...the experience was one I would definitely come back to.

1  Thank kland_21

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

Our team members play an essential role to our success. We truly value your patronage and we strive to make each and every guest feel special. Therefore, I was happy to learn the service you received exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to have you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were disappointed on check-in that there were no balconies, but this hotel blew us away. You really felt like you were on vacation, and we were here for work! The front desk staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly.

The tiki bar staff, particularly Johnnie V (the Turtle) and CC were rockstars!!! They waited on us hand and foot and we had a wonderful time with them. Great personalities. The food was so amazing that we ate at the resort for every meal. We were informed the chef trained with Wolfgang Puck and we never doubted it. It is pricey for hotel food, but well worth it and eating out at the tiki? Who can beat the ambience!! Just amazing. Real kudos to Johnnie V - he is just fantastic. Great gym too, but we didn't use it enough. LOL.

Room Tip: None of the rooms have balconies but the views are great and the tiki is top notch!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay. I was happy to learn you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our newly renovated property.

The service you received from the Tiki Bar staff is an example of my staff living up to the Hilton Brand Promise. Be assured we will continue to strive to show our guests how much we appreciate their patronage.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with the new renovations. The tiki bar and pool deck along with the lobby were hugely improved from our last visit. The staff... especially a couple of people at the desk who gave out towels and rented beach chairs....were very welcoming and engaging. The only complaints would be the smokers on the deck around us while trying to enjoy lunch outside and no more gift shop for convenient last minute items. We'll definitely be back though!

Stayed: April 2014

Our Tiki Bar has become quite a popular spot, and eventually pool deck entertainment will be provided. I will share your remarks regarding the friendliness of the beach concession staff.

Even though we had to endure growing pains during our renovations, many of our guests have expressed their satisfaction with the outcome. I hope you will have another opportunity to come back and enjoy our property again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This hotel is going through a remodel, but don't let that effect your decision to stay here. The lobby is very nice, most of the rooms have been upgraded and the outside Tiki bar and deck area are really great. Hotel is right on the ocean with the majority of rooms having an ocean view of some sort. The bar could use a bit more varied menu but other tan that I was very satisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay. I was truly happy to learn you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our newly renovated property.

Our Tiki Bar has become quite a popular spot, and eventually pool deck entertainment will be provided. Even though we had to endure growing pains during our renovations, many of our guests have expressed their satisfaction with the outcome.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I can honestly say that I'm well traveled. I am fortunate to have visited a broad array of Hilton properties and the experience varies. This was a stay that was unplanned and booked on a whim. The only thing more rewarding than the property itself was the tiki bar out back. I went down for a drink and got pulled into witty banter with CC the bartender from Michigan. Not only can she make you feel like you're at the bar with an old friend, but she can make a mean drink (get the bloody Mary from her some morning). I have my regular go-to drinks and as a long time bartender myself it's hard to impress me... But wow. When it was time to leave I felt like I had a new friend in Cocoa Beach at the Hilton Tiki bar. This Minneapolis boy did not want to go home. I will be back. Thanks again, CC! You rock.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Our Tiki Bar has become quite a popular spot, and eventually pool deck entertainment will be provided. Your remarks regarding the great service you received will be shared with the appropriate department director.