This is an OK hotel in an OK destination. This is NOT an area where there are 4 or 5 star hotels. definitely one of the better hotels in the area but again, nothing fancy there really. We visited in early April for a quick weekend trip, two adults, three kiddos and sitter. Before we arrived, we received a call from "management" saying that NO suites were available on the property and that the suite we had reserved (1 of 2 rooms total for the weekend) would not be available. Lovely. We arrived early and were greeted well, ate outside at the tiki bar restaurant (Jorge was our server and he was AWESOME) and then checked in to our rooms when they were ready. We were on the 7th floor--clean rooms, view was of the ocean and rooms were average. Bathrooms are TINY, like, you can BARELY open the bathroom door without hitting the commode tiny. Beach is fine but in the three days we were there, the local authorities who we deuced were responsible for the beach upkeep, didn't collect trash at all. By day three the beach was FULL of trash and crows so much so that we left early. Pool was crowded each day, no attendants and many kiddos with diapers in pool, etc......this is a 'kid friendly" property, definitely, but that said, it is lacking in convenience. At one point, I wished to have a chair on the beach and in order to do so, I had to find a "yellow card" that may have been presented to us at some point by the front desk but at the point of wanting the actual chair with three kids in tow, I was told I had to go up to my room and find this card..............sort of the way of this place. Not the most relaxing trip we've ever had! : )
Point of Positive for the hotel: breakfast was good and the buffet was well run. The staff in the restaurant, Macy, Megan and Heather were seriously wonderful. Professional, kind and went out of their way for us each morning. Should add that Johnny at the outside bar was also terrific. Aside from the waitstaff, the front desk staff was also helpful, front area staff was good, etc.
All in all, fine visit, fine stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel, featuring 295 modern guest rooms and suites where a beautiful sandy beach is just steps away. Enjoy an array of hotel services and amenities such as surfing lessons, boogie board rental, golf, tennis, deep-sea fishing, and our popular 10,000 sq/ft oceanfront pool deck with an 1,800 sq/ft covered Tiki bar offering seasonal entertainment. Our hotel features an outdoor pool with a fire pit and an outdoor grill, fully equipped fitness center, 24-hour business center, 10,000 sq/ft of meeting space for 500 guests, and completely renovated restaurant and lounge. Stay with us and enjoy a variety of attractions located near our Cocoa Beach hotel, visit Kennedy Space Center, The Brevard Zoo, Cocoa Beach Pier, Space Coast Stadium, or simply relax and unwind in our hotel before or after your cruise from Port Canaveral - just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Prestigia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hilton
- Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Florida