Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$138
US$178
Econo Lodge(Cocoa Beach)
US$170
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$127
US$109
US$134
US$180
US$167
  • Pool
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$100
US$97
  • Beachfront
US$235
US$189
  • Pool
2,618 results
All reviewsgreat tiki barcocoa beach oceanfrontpool deckbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelocean viewfront desk stafffire pitoceanfront roomkennedy space centerport canaveralvaletcruiselongboardbellmanumbrellascomputers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is an OK hotel in an OK destination. This is NOT an area where there are 4 or 5 star hotels. definitely one of the better hotels in the area but again, nothing fancy there really. We visited in early April for a quick weekend trip, two adults, three kiddos and sitter. Before we arrived, we received a call from "management" saying that NO suites were available on the property and that the suite we had reserved (1 of 2 rooms total for the weekend) would not be available. Lovely. We arrived early and were greeted well, ate outside at the tiki bar restaurant (Jorge was our server and he was AWESOME) and then checked in to our rooms when they were ready. We were on the 7th floor--clean rooms, view was of the ocean and rooms were average. Bathrooms are TINY, like, you can BARELY open the bathroom door without hitting the commode tiny. Beach is fine but in the three days we were there, the local authorities who we deuced were responsible for the beach upkeep, didn't collect trash at all. By day three the beach was FULL of trash and crows so much so that we left early. Pool was crowded each day, no attendants and many kiddos with diapers in pool, etc......this is a 'kid friendly" property, definitely, but that said, it is lacking in convenience. At one point, I wished to have a chair on the beach and in order to do so, I had to find a "yellow card" that may have been presented to us at some point by the front desk but at the point of wanting the actual chair with three kids in tow, I was told I had to go up to my room and find this card..............sort of the way of this place. Not the most relaxing trip we've ever had! : )
Point of Positive for the hotel: breakfast was good and the buffet was well run. The staff in the restaurant, Macy, Megan and Heather were seriously wonderful. Professional, kind and went out of their way for us each morning. Should add that Johnny at the outside bar was also terrific. Aside from the waitstaff, the front desk staff was also helpful, front area staff was good, etc.
All in all, fine visit, fine stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

The remarks we receive allow us the opportunity to assess our method of operation and make changes where necessary. Without your observations we would not know what areas need attention. Please be assured I have noted your dissatisfaction with our beach services procedures and regret that you were inconvenienced.

Hopefully, you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We had trouble with the air conditioning in our first room after waiting for the repair guy who said its working fine it was still 85 in the room. They finally moved us to a room with working AC. The rooms are decent but there are no balconies which is weird for a beach hotel. Its not up to Hilton standards, but its ok for a weekend at the beach. Great location for Cocoa Beach.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

The remarks we receive allow us the opportunity to assess our method of operation and make changes where necessary. Without your observations we would not know what areas need attention. I was happy to learn you were offered another guest room due to air conditioning issues.

I hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I figured that the Hilton Oceanfront would be a great place to stay for my week long business trip, and I was almost right. The place is very clean and modern. Awesome pool deck and Tiki Bar leading out to the ocean. Priced decently. Shortcomings: No coffee in the lobby, unless you want to fork over $4.51 for an 6-ounce cup of watered down Starbucks. It's actually cheaper to walk out onto the deck and buy a beer than it is to get a cup of coffee. The food menu at the Tiki Bar is very limited. Not even wings are available. Only things like crab cakes and pizza. Did I mention that they charge you for parking? Oh, and if you want internet, be prepared to pay $9.95 per day per device. I'll be in Cocoa again next week, but not at the Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheRealDeal_12

I am sorry you felt the price of coffee was too costly, and that our tiki bar menu lacked variety. We certainly try to provide products and services that are affordable. I will share your dissatisfaction with the appropriate department director.

Once again, many thanks for your feedback. I hope you will reconsider and choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Nice place, it's a Hilton afterall, but when I go to the beach I like a balcony to let in the nice ocean breezes. This place has no balconies or windows that open, which struck me as strange for an oceanfront hotel. Once again nice place, but whoever designed this hotel wasn't thinking.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cwa804

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

I was happy to learn you enjoyed your visit with us. Hopefully, you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

we were married April 5, 2014 and stayed at the Hilton. We did not use the hilton for our wedding, we used an outside company and had the wedding on the beach at Lori Wilson Beach. That being said, we had questions as to where certain things were like the Nature Pavillion where we had our reception. The staff was wonderful explaining the easiest way for me to get their in my gown. When we got some of the food and drink for the reception, they were more than helpful to help us get the stuff to our room. We also meet a wonderful bartender at the outside bar named Cece. She always had a smile for us. We got there the Wednesday before the wedding and there was 10 of us. We got to know her and invited her to the wedding. What a wonderful surprise when i saw her taking pictures of me walking the sand. I hope the Hilton realizes what a truly wonderful bartender and person they have in her. We hope you treat her well. Thank you Cece and the wonderful staff at the Tiki Bar, you guys rocked.

We enjoyed everything about this place as well as cocoa beach. We decided we are coming back every five years for our anniversary.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

I appreciate your remarks regarding your recent visit and thank you for taking the time to share them with me.

The service you received reinforces the Hilton Brand Promise "to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected." Be assured we will continue to strive to show our guests how much we appreciate their patronage.

I look forward to have you share many anniversaries with us.