Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$138
US$178
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$134
US$180
US$167
  • Pool
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$100
US$97
  • Beachfront
US$200
US$189
  • Pool
2,618 results
All reviewsgreat tiki barcocoa beach oceanfrontpool deckbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelocean viewfront desk stafffire pitoceanfront roomkennedy space centerport canaveralvaletcruiselongboardbellmanumbrellascomputers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Recent update to hotel and looks great. Found check in process seamless with the staff being very personable, and knowledgeable of the area. Entire staff very welcoming, and certainly can't beat the location! Breakfast plenty of options, and fresh dinner menu to compliment the new hotel look. Outside tiki bar great for relaxing with easy access to beach for stroll on the sand! Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

Our team members play an essential role to our success. We truly value your patronage and we strive to make each and every guest feel special. I was happy to learn you enjoyed the new tiki bar, easy access to the beach and our food selections.

We look forward to have you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

The hotel has a nice outdoor bar and is has a nice assess to the beach. The rooms were clean but have seen better days.It kind of bothers me because it makes you feel that because it has a good location deal with an average room that is dated.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank jgr6b1
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

I appreciate your candid remarks and thank you for your flexibility as we continue to undergo some necessary growing pains due to our renovation.

As 100% of our guest rooms will be remodeled, it appears you were assigned a room that had not been renovated. Had you expressed your dissatisfaction, the Front Desk staff would have been happy to offer you alternate accommodations. Please accept my sincere apologies for any discomfort you may have experienced.

Even though we have received unfavorable comments during our renovation process, many of our guests have expressed their satisfaction with the outcome. I hope you will give us another chance and come back to see the changes we have made.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Spent 1 night at this Hotel before going on a cruise. We are HHonors diamond members so we were really please to be given an early check in and even upgraded to an ocean view junior suite.
We spent a lovely day by the pool and on the beach, pool area not huge but plenty of room with chairs outside the pool area. There is a walkway directly onto the beach which we enjoyed walking on.
Outside bar area is lovely, comfy chairs and a great place to sit with a drink, we really enjoyed it.
Then we went back to the room....................
We had decorators right outside our door from when we arrived until after 7pm, inspite of me complaining to reception who assured me they were leaving now - they didn't! The entire place stunk because of the decorating and there was bits all over the floor which nobody bothered to move at all. Noise was horrendous, at one point I thought they were coming into the shower with me, the drilling and shouting was really loud and we went out in the end as it was so annoying. All of the ice machines on every floor were either blocked off or facing each other so unusable, I found this out after visiting EVERY floor with my ice bucket, I rang reception and they insisted one was working but it wasn't, admittedly they then brought ice to the room quickly but that's not the point. The room at first sight was lovely with a seperate bedroom and lounge area but we found the bedroom too dark as it had no window, also air conditioning vent not in the bedroom so we had to put it in freezing in the lounge to cool everywhere else. By this time we were fed up of it - little did we know there was worse to come!! My husband pulled the sliding door to the bedroom across and it got stuck with both of us in there, spent ages trying to open it which we eventually did and we wondered what else could happen. We soon found out - the light wouldn't go off - we were ready to sleep but had to wait for a maintenance engineer to come and fix it - he had to take the whole thing off and replace it - we eventually got to sleep but it was far too hot with no ac vent in the room. We were wishing they had just put us in a regular room on another floor!
We were given a free continental breakfast voucher - it was rubbish and we would certainly have complained had we paid, could have upgraded to a hot breakfast but that looked horrid too.
Tried to check our bill on the TV but apparently no one was checked into our room - really!!!!
We were so glad to check out, I was so disappointed in this Hilton as I usually love them. We explained all the issues to a supervisor on reception, she discounted our room rate by 50% but I don't think that was good enough! this hotel was not fit to stay in and I think we should have got a full refund but at least we got something.
We won't be back - next time we're going to the Doubletree!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank karensolihull

Thank you for taking the time to share your remarks regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience. Without your comments we would not be given the opportunity to make changes where necessary.

I have noted your areas of dissatisfaction due to the renovations, and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I will remember your comments as we remain very mindful of guest comfort during this process.

I was happy to learn you received compensation for the issues you brought to our attention. Even though every effort is made to ensure guest satisfaction, sometimes we fall short of expectations.

It is with regrets that you will not visit our property again, but in the event you have second thoughts, please visit my office so I can do something special for you and your family.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

been a loyal Marriott customer for years but switching over to Hilton after they way the welcomed and treated me at this location. CC at the tiki bar was great, very welcoming and engaging. It was a great experience at this fantastic location.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments. Our team members play an essential role to our success; therefore, I was happy to learn you had a great experience due to the high level of service you received. I will certainly share your remarks with the Food and Beverage Director so he can pass them on to his staff members.

Please feel confident we will continually make changes in order to keep our patrons loyal. We look forward to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

CC at the tiki bar was awesome! She took very good care of us, very welcoming, and had great suggestions. Love the remodel colors! Very relaxing! The view is also awesome. Enjoy being directly on the beach. Makes for a great sunrise and sunset walks

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay. It is very important to receive guest feedback.

I was happy to learn you received great service. In the midst of our renovations, it appears our staff is living up to the Hilton values. Be assured we will continue to strive to show our guests how much we appreciate their patronage.

Hopefully, you will have another opportunity to stay with us in the near future.