“Vacation”

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #5 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I loved it. Stayed an extra night. Love the location on the water close to everything . I loved the new tiki bar loved the detailed attention to the customers and our comfort. The swimming pool was very accessible as well as the amenities.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Debra G, General Manager at Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

I appreciate the time you took to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

The remarks we are receiving are showing our overall ratings are on the rise. It was gratifying to learn of your overall satisfaction. I will share your remarks with the appropriate department director.

Hopefully, you will choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,512)

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Cocoa Beach is a quirky little place that is a blend of beach-kitch and high society. By day, people flood the beaches along the Atlantic coast, by night they dress up and do the town.

The Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront provides plenty of scope for all these activities. I would have loved to have spent a week just at the hotel, spending days lying on the beach or pool, but we were there to take a tour of the Kennedy Space Center (about half an hour's drive away). When we returned,hot and tired mid-afternoon, we put our feet up and had a snack and drink in the bar and discussed everything from funny accents to politics with the locals and other holiday makers - everyone was so chatty! We had a great time.

We were only there for two nights, but loved every minute. It's a long way out of 'town' so breakfast opportunities are limited, so we made sure we had the full breakfast, it is excellent value for money and the food is plentiful. They will make you just about anything you want. It kept us going till late it the afternoon.

All the staff were very friendly and professional, and very knowledgeable about the area. When I casually mentioned to the bell hop in the lift we were going to Melbourne for dinner, he recommended a great place to eat. He was right, it was perfect.

Our room was lovely - we paid an extra $9 a night and got a top floor room with ocean view - I would highly recommend opting for this if you are offered it.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a higher room with an Atlantic coast view - so worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for visiting our quirky little town and choosing to stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. Your positive comments show that my staff is living up to the Hilton Brand promise to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.

I was happy to learn you were satisfied with the overall condition of the hotel, as well as your time spent at the pool deck Tiki Bar. Your comments will be shared with the appropriate department director.

Your patronage is appreciated, and I want each and every guest to leave the property with a feeling of having had their expectations met. It appears you did. If you are ever in town again, I hope you will choose to stay with us. I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Wow! The beach and Tiki Bar area just blew me away! The grounds were beautiful! Thomas in the bar was so very nice and helpful! The view from our room in the 7th floor was exquisite. And the beds......were amazingly comfortable. We had no issues with the remodeling. We also rented beach chairs outside, which were lovely. We also enjoyed our daily breakfast buffet in the restaurant. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jodie60050

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. We continue to receive favorable comments since the completion of the renovation.

Our team members play an essential role to our success; therefore, I was happy to learn you had a great experience due to the level of service you received. I will certainly share your remarks with the Food and Beverage Director so he can pass them on to his staff members.

I was equally happy to learn you were satisfied with your accommodations, as well as our beachfront location. Hopefully, your travel plans will bring you back to the Cocoa Beach area again in the near future. I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Excellent beach access and clean beach. Tiki bar and pool are both beach side as well. Staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Parking is plentiful. Hotel is near a ton of restaurants. Highly recommend for business purposes, family vacation, or just a place stop, unwind, and get your drink on.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Benjamin B

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

I was happy to learn you enjoyed our oceanfront tiki bar and pool deck. It is also gratifying to know you were satisfied with the service you received. Your remarks will be shared with the appropriate department directors.

Hopefully, you will have another opportunity to stay with us again in the near future. I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I consider Hiltons to be in the upper echelon of Hotels and this one was good but in my opinion, not exceptionally good. The good, well appointed bed, linen &pillows, nice TV with Direct TV service, ok room size, nice location along the beach. The not so great; noisy air conditioner, not well maintained door locks. When I first got to my room, the door was ajar and not fully closed (probably accidentally left open by the house cleaning crew). The fitness center is unexceptional for a hilton. Just a few treadmills, Elliptical machines and some free weights with two benches. When I first enter the room, I smell a hint of cigarette smell. Overall, good but not great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

I appreciate the time you took to share your comments regarding your stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

Because we are always open to suggestions, I will certainly share your dissatisfaction with the concerns you mentioned with the appropriate department directors. The remarks we receive allow us the opportunity to reassess our method of operation and make changes where necessary.

We truly value your patronage and want each and every guest to leave the property with a feeling of having been cared for, valued and respected. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our family stayed at Cocoa Beach Hilton July 4th week. We were pleased with the entire experience. Especially the deck lounging and pool area and easily excess to the beach. We plan to meet there again next July 4th week.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank johnbU749LH

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive remarks regarding your July 4th stay at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront. It is very important to us to receive feedback regarding our guests' experience.

I was happy to learn you ejnoyed our oceanfront location, as well as the pool deck area. Our comments show the majority of our guests are pleased with the addition of our Tiki Bar.

I look forward to welcome you back again next 4th of July.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

So totally pleased with our stay!!! Booked off Hotwire & couldn't have got a better bang for our buck if we tried! At first the hotel seems very conference center oriented, very modern business like-but as soon as you step out to the tiki bar all you see is paradise! The staff was very friendly, & totally accommodating. We were bummed we didn't have a balcony on our room, & no complimentary breakfast, but the beach access & tiki bar completely made up for it. Perfect location, close to everything, & right on the water! Everyone from our waitress Katie to the banquet supervisor Robin took excellent care of us! We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay. I was truly happy to learn you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our newly renovated property. Even though we had to endure growing pains during our renovations, many of our guests have expressed their satisfaction with the outcome.

Our Tiki Bar with direct oceanfront access has become quite a popular spot. I will certainly share your favorable remarks regarding the service you received.

I hope you will have another opportunity to come back and enjoy our property again.