“Best Western Cocoa Beach”

Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 30 April 2014

It is a very nice hotel. They could improve on the quality of their breakfast. Over all a nice hotel. The over all appearance of the hotel is very nice. The staff is friendly and try to make your stay enjoyable. Will stay here again if in the area.

1  Thank Kenneth P
Write a ReviewReviews (2,756)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very clean, very pleased. I read some of the reviews and really do not understand any of the negatives on there. I brought my own bug spray and room spray and did not even use them (I live in Florida - there are bugs everywhere). Staff was very friendly, rooms & pool very clean. Breakfast was good. I went early and no lines - of course there will be lines it is a free breakfast and a full hotel. Bed was comfortable, room cleaned daily. There was no coffee pot in my room, but all I did was ask and one was received.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The staff at the hotel was very friendly at check-in and check-out. The view of the ocean from our room was amazing. The hotel was also very close to the cocoa beach pier. The room was clean and efficient.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed at Best Western for a single night after Easter weekend. The junior suite was spacious and clean. The beds were nice - I was out like a light, though the couch looked a little worn. I loved having a balcony that overlooked the beach, it's a gorgeous view!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2014

There is a bit of false advertising on this property. They have 3 buildings, but the one shown on the website is the ONLY one on the beach and it is an additional $30.00 a night to stay there. The other buildings are 1-2 blocks off the beach. They are older rooms more in a Motel style. They do smell somewhat musty, but they do try to keep them clean. The breakfast is run of the mill style food. It's fine to fill your tummy up before heading to your final destination. For us it was a cruise. There is a shuttle for $6.00 per person to the pier that runs from the hotel. The front desk man at night told us it is better to take a taxi. Do yourself a favor and use the shuttle. We used a cab and it was $15.00 and WE had to pay the $2.00 per carload to get into the pier. Crazy!!!! There are other hotels that are newer and probably nicer, so check out them before staying at the Best Western Cocoa Beach.

Room Tip: Try the 2nd floor in the motel area....it seems safer than the ground floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandykj
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Stayed at the hotel with my parents & 2 kids. We had adjoining rooms in one of the garden buildings near the swimming pools. Disappointed we couldn't get ocean front/view, but the room was recently renovated, spacious, & clean. I was concerned considering some of the reviews I read prior to my stay about the cleanliness, & was not disappointed. Maid service was timely each day. The hotel is close to the beach, restaurants, & grocery stores.
The beach was a block away & the pier close to. The free breakfast was fine. We generally went late (around 9:30) & there was plenty of food and available seating. The major complaint my 12 year old had was the Wi-Fi was not working most of the time. We also enjoyed use of the pool near our building & the pool bar had good service.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed on the Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites during Easter 2014.
My family had two connecting suites. The rooms is spacious, and we were really comfortable with our 3 boys. The free Internet worked faster than home, and was easy to connect. It gave me and my wife time off to enjoy the private balcony with a great ocean view during the evenings.
With a big fridge, and a kitchen area, I really did not miss anything during our stay.
Its a very short walk over to the Cocoa Beach Pier, if you want to enjoy a beer. And just next to the Hotel you will find a great Steak House, and Publix across the road.
In Short, a Perfect location on the beach.

Room Tip: You can use the stairways quickly if you have a corner suite.
Travellers also viewed these Cocoa Beach hotels
#18 of 31 in Cocoa Beach
1 mi away
Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites

Address: 5600 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-3920 (Formerly BEST WESTERN Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites)
Region: United States > Florida > Brevard County > Cocoa Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 On the Beach Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#9 Romantic Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#11 Business Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#12 Family Hotel in Cocoa Beach
Price Range: £84 - £202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites 2.5*
We are Cocoa Beach's premiere oceanfront hotel! We are the closest beachfront hotel to the Port and immediately next to the famous Cocoa Beach Pier Shops and Dining. We are minutes from exciting Florida attractions; a number one choice for vacationing families and couples! Welcome to the ultimate destination for the Space Coast with close proximity to Kennedy Space Center and all major highways to Orlando. You can truly unpack once and see it all! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, bedfinder AG, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites Florida