Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
US$165
Hilton.com
US$189
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$156
US$144
US$123
ComfortInn
US$129
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$94
  • Beachfront
US$229
US$189
2,808 results
All reviewssuites buildingseveral buildingsdifferent buildingsocean frontroom was cleanfamily suitefree breakfastpool barwould stay here againgrocery storehot breakfastport canaveralcruise terminalgreat place to stayoceanfront roomkennedy space centerthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had my doubts when reading the reviews prior to arriving for a long needed vacation. But once I got there my worries was put to rest. There wasn't any problems with check in, our room or check out. Everything was great...If I get another chance to take a vacation there I will be returning to this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andre L
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our family needed a place to stay and park 2 cars the night before our cruise. The Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel fit the bill. Very friendly helpful staff. The rooms are nothing fancy but they we clean. The bathrooms were clean and functional. The beds were comfortable though the fold out sleeper sofa was in need of replacement. The pool was clean with plenty of seating. The breakfast was bustling with many other cruisers so it was the perfect warmup for what was to come on the ship. Overall the Best Western is the best deal going in the area and it has all the amenities you need as well as being on the beach. The shuttle to the cruise ship was efficient and on time. We would stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Late on a Saturday afternoon my husband asked me to call and make a reservation for that evening as it had been a long week. They booked us right away and from check in to check out the staff and services were great

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Every time I stay here i fell welcome like family. Nice hotel with million dollar view. I will continue to stay here whenever I'm in town for work or vacation. There is a great steak house connected to the hotel and many more in the area. Some of the best seafood that i have ever had was just a couple of miles away on 520. Florida Seafood.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. I had booked an oceanfront room and upon arriving at 6:00pm, was told my room wasn't clean yet. The guy at the front desk said he would upgrade me to a jr. suite which seemed fair enough. The lobby was clean and the staff was friendly. Our room was on floor 3 which was really the 2nd floor so the view was mainly of the sea oats as we weren't high enough to really see the ocean. For an older hotel, the room was nice enough with two queen beds, a sofa couch and a small counter with a microwave, sink,etc
Upon checking in, the room didnt seem very clean, the trash can was full of trash, there was used dunkin doughnuts styrofoam cups in the area by the sofa and long hairs on the bathroom floor and stuck to the bathroom wall. When we left our room in the morning about 10:30, the maid had parked her cart outside our door (which was around the corner at the end out of site) and was sitting on the floor appearing to sleep against the cart. It took a few seconds for her to move and allow us to walk through, I was surprised upon returning to our room around 5 to see the room was not cleaned (given her earlier presence directly outside our door and observing us leave). I called down and they said they would send someone. We got ready and went to dinner. upon returning, we noticed one bed was made-the other was still unmade. We had fresh coffee for the morning but the old coffee cups were left sitting by the sink and no towels were brought. The full garbage can from when we checked in still was not emptied. The whole cleaning experience left me feeling a little grossed out.
We did not have a chance to check out the pool or the breakfast but the beach was very nice and accessible and the pier restaurant was delicious

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew K, General Manager at Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

I am so sorry you had this experience. It definitely seems that in the rush to get you into the upgraded room that proper care and time were not taken. We take a lot of pride in our cleanliness levels and it seems in your case we failed. I assure you we will take immediate action to make sure that the staff involved is made aware of what went wrong and we will take corrective measures.
I hope some day you will come back and give us another chance.