Hi, I have not actually stayed here yet but I've view the property and the newly remodelled units. I have recently purchased a unit in the Oceanfront C-Caribbean building and was very impressed with the resort. The unit is a second floor, 1 br, 2 bath unit with kitchen and incredible views of the beach and ocean. Everything is sparkling new and ALL the units have been remodelled. The oceanfront units are very impressive and I would describe the remodelled hotel units as nice and functional though not nearly as impressive as the Oceanfront units. The Oceanfront units cost and rent for about 2X the hotel unit cost. The location on the Ocean really can be beat and the pools, grounds and central Cocoa Beach location make this a wonderful resort experience without being elegant. I would think that couples and families could hardly go wrong here. Seems very safe too! If renting a Oceanfront go for the second floor and up as the first floor has little or no oceanview because of the dunes and some foliage. Give it a try. I think you'll be pleased!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club offer guests unique accommodations ranging from off ocean cozy hotel rooms to spacious two bedroom oceanfront rooms. Relax and unwind in the unpretentious tropical atmosphere at Ocean Landings Resort. Accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens or compact refrigerator/microwave along with flat screen TVs with DVD players, and resort wide Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Landings Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Ocean Landings Resort And Racquet Club Cocoa Beach, Florida