I recently stayed here the week of 4/27 thru 5/4 with my parents. This was a trade thru Interval we got, we originally wanted to stay on the West Coast of FL or the panhandle but nothing came thru so we took this. What a disappointment! We usually get a 2 bedroom/2 bath unit with a kitchen. Instead we got a one bedroom with 2 baths and a kitchennete (only had microwave, small dorm sized refrig. and sink (at least they provided utensils, plates, cups etc).
We were in Building "A" (which with Building "B" are the older bldg's) in the parkings areas, the newer buildings directly face the beach. The bathrooms were recently refurbished (new tile and very clean). The rest of the unit however needs a makeover (old carpet, worn furniture). Hopefully it will be done soon. Our unit did have a balcony (no beach view, just a view of the parking lot). The door to get out on the balcony needs to be replaced (door keep getting stuck and was a workout just to get it open). There was an ice machine and laundry facilities down the hall which was nice.
The beach access was nice, it's along A1A and there's a Publix and lots of restaurants and shops nearby. The Ron Jon Surf shop store is just a couple miles down the street.
I stayed at another time share called "The Resort on Cocoa Beach" a couple of years ago, it was a lot newer and nicer. Unfortunately, we couldn't get a trade there. There are a lot of hotels and different timeshares all along the strip of A1A so I would shop around and try to stay someplace nicer if I ever came back to visit the Cocoa Beach area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club offer guests unique accommodations ranging from off ocean cozy hotel rooms to spacious two bedroom oceanfront rooms. Relax and unwind in the unpretentious tropical atmosphere at Ocean Landings Resort. Accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens or compact refrigerator/microwave along with flat screen TVs with DVD players, and resort wide Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Landings Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Ocean Landings Resort And Racquet Club Cocoa Beach, Florida