We spent a spring break in Florida to get away from the winter in Jersey so we stayed in cocoa Beach area the hotel was clean and comfortable but we only had studio which could of been bigger the staff was very helpful which was nice there was pool side bar and grill the food was amazing there were plenty of restaurants within walking distance and beach was very nice and clean and right there on property would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club offer guests unique accommodations ranging from off ocean cozy hotel rooms to spacious two bedroom oceanfront rooms. Relax and unwind in the unpretentious tropical atmosphere at Ocean Landings Resort. Accommodations feature fully equipped kitchens or compact refrigerator/microwave along with flat screen TVs with DVD players, and resort wide Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ocean Landings Resort and Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Landings Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Ocean Landings Resort And Racquet Club Cocoa Beach, Florida