My husband and I needed a quiet weekend getaway not too far from home and found the South Beach Inn. The 2 positives about the place is that you can bring your dog and you are directly on the beach.
I love how you walk out of your room and see the beach within yards. They have a nice grassy area that allows you to lounge in their chairs watching the surf or just reading a book.
There is a specific pathway you must use to walk to the beach. There is a small sign that states you must stay off the dunes because of the turtle nests. (Also, no dogs are allowed on the beach.)
The inn is outdated, but has a cozy feel to it. It is a great place to stay for just a couple of days.
It is an old motel with a cozy charm and a perfect place to just chill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The South Beach Inn is pet and child friendly ocean front inn located in Cocoa Beach, Florida. It is a perfect vacation rental and is closely located to Kennedy Space Center and Walt Disney World. The Inn offers efficiency style units-wonderful for families and those who would like to relax and enjoy a peaceful and open ocean front space. Enjoy cooking out on our ocean front gazebo, or relaxing on our open air deck. Surf, shell, photography, and nature are just outside your door. Along with your children and dogs! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your South Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- South Beach Cocoa
- South Beach Inn Cocoa Beach, Florida