Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
US$189
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$138
US$173
US$166
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$106
ComfortInn
Wakulla Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$246
US$234
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
2,112 results
All reviewsocean viewroom was cleanfree breakfastshort walkthe breakfast areabreakfast staffcruise portwould stay here againshuttle servicegreat place to staycruise packageparking lotfront desk staffnice poolorlando airportnice staykennedy space center
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Stayed here with my spouse for a one night pre cruise in early June. While the layout of the hotel is more motel than hotel, the room itself was fine. A little dated, but we had 8th floor with views of the ocean from our entrance door and our balcony.
Breakfast is good, but get there early before all the families emerge from their rooms!
The pool area was nice with its own bathroom, towels and toys for the kids. The beach is a short walk down a sandy path that is nicely landscaped by the property that is beachfront in front of the hotel.
Jessica at the front desk was great! She explained how Travelynx service would work on cruise day. Travelynx was the best. Transported without any problems all three legs of the journey. We had great entertaining drivers from Orlando airport, and to Port Canaveral. From the port after our Dream cruise, there was a small wait to return to MCO, but we were there in plenty of time for our 2 pm flight.

Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank sabhoy
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Our first trip together as a couple to Cocoa Beach was short – only for one night. But it was a great time! The Hampton Inn is a great value – the service/staff was wonderful, very kind and accommodating. The hotel is less than a mile to Ron Jon (about a half mile) an easy bike ride. We were also able to ride our bikes on the beach (the sand is packed down) and we rode about 2 miles down to coconuts for a pina colada.

The hotel has direct beach access; it is just a bit of a walk down a path. The pool was nice as well – you get exactly what you’ve paid for, but it is worth every penny. If you are looking for a nice, clean, affordable place to stay, this is it! I recommend requesting an ocean view for sure! We will return for another laid back, fun weekend in Cocoa!

Room Tip: ask for an ocean view!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamieathena
opa3425, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2012

Dear Jamieathena:

What a great review! I am happy that you came to the Hampton Inn in Cocoa Beach for your first couple trip. Thank you for commenting on the Hampton Inn being a great value and the service and staff wonderful, very kind and accommodating. Nice to hear that you were able to ride bikes on the beach down to Coconuts, a great local place. Glad you enjoyed the mineral pool. Most of our guests are happy with no harsh chemicals. Our oceanview rooms are a real treasure - great views from your private balcony.

I hope you will come back again and again.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stayed here for one night before we left for our cruise on Sat. The rooms here are outdoor entrance however you have to walk through the lobby to get up to your room which makes it feel safer. The rooms could use an upgrade however they are still nice. We had 2 beds as well as a sleeper sofa. The room actually seemed rather large compared to a hotel room. The hotel has a free breakfast and offers the normal breakfast fare. All of the tables in the breakfast area were full so they opened up a conference room for extra tables. There is a short walk to the beach and there is also an outdoor pool. They also offer a cruise package where you can take a shuttle. We didn't do this however we need notice a long line in the lobby of people waiting for buses so I'm not sure how quick and efficient this would have been.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank PinkL0ver

Dear PinkLOver:

Thanks for the great review of the Hampton Inn. I am happy you enjoyed your larger room and the complimentary breakfast. The landscaped walkway to the beach takes just a few minutes and the mineral pool is really popular. Our cruise package is very popular with travel from air port to the Hampton Inn, back to the cruise terminals and then back to the airport. The transportation comes at 10, 11 and 12. Our guests are taking advantage of the hassle-free travel.

Thank you for staying and please come back again.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton for 2 nights pre cruise and had a wonderful time. The people were friendly and helpful and the room was very nice. We used the pool which is located in the back of the building. There is a easy access to the beach. The breakfast was good and included in the price. I would not hesitate to come back again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crusinlions

Dear Crusinlions:

Thanks for the rave review! It was nice that you were able to stay two nights before your cruise. Thank you for your remarks about our staff being friendly and helpful and the room being very nice. I am glad you enjoyed the mineral pool and the pathway that is just minutes to the beach. Thanks for commenting on our complimentary breakfast, it is quite popular with our guests. I hope you do come back soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

This a a beautiful clean, well organized and run hotel. If I were not in a wheelchair I would recommend it as excellent. But..I am a paraplegic and these are the downfalls. The king size bed was 6 inches taller than my wheelchair. I could not get in the bed without the help of my 69 year old husband and he still had a really hard time lifting me that high. I almost fell as he was trying to get me up on it. This was done using a transfer board that had to be at least a 45 degree angle. : ( The bathroom was large but there was no vanity to put my items on. A small shelf did not hold hardly anything. The mirror in the bathroom was way too high. All I could see were my eyes on up. If I wanted to blow dry my hair I had to do it without a mirror. There was another mirror at the desk, but I could only see my chin on up. The full length mirror was a plus, but I could not take the blow dryer that far as it was secured to the wall. I could not get out the patio door because there were two chairs and the desk by it and a huge step. Please take the chair out of the room that was next to the door and install a ramp. Also, the patio sliders need to be removed in order to get out of that door too. Also there were bushes and a parking lot so there was no beach to be seen from our room. Our daughter's room was on a top floor and she could only see very little of the ocean. They gave her the wrong room number and had to have that fixed. She actually was trying to get into the room with her card and a man and women opened it up and said they just checked in at the same time we did and got that room, which would have been a better room to see the ocean.
I really hate that places are called ADA accessible when they really are not. I would love if you could get a quad or para without leg use in that room and see if they can get around. There was a hoist at the pool, but unfortunately I did not go swimming. The walkway to the beach was mostly sand. Try having two people pull you through that to get to the beach. It should be a raised walkway or you should have beach wheelchairs available for wheelchair users or even a golf cart to take them down to the beach. We had to go to Jetty Park to enjoy the beach. Please please try to improve your hotel for real wheelchair users. Thank you for letting me vent. Things like this just make me mad. I did not complain when I was there because nothing could have been done at the time to make it any better. Sign me as....not happy at the Hampton Inn in Cocoa Beach.

Room Tip: Do not go here if you are confined to a wheelchair. AC very noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Judi R
opa3425, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

Dear Judy R:

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel, referring to us as a beautiful, clean and well organized and run hotel. I am terribly saddened to hear of the difficulties you encountered accessing the bed and the beach. We strive to meet and exceed the ADA requirements. It is consequently disappointing to hear that from a personal experience, we have fallen short. I appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. Be assured that I will address these concerns with my management staff. I did want you to know that we would have been happy to lower your bed frame, which we have done on occasion for other guests, and could have used our golf cart to escort you to the beach.

Please feel free to contact me personally if you would like to discuss this further.