This was our third visit to Cocoa Beach, and second at the Hampton. It is the typical Hampton (clean, great breakfast, welcoming staff). It isn't right on the beach, but very few hotels seem to be there. It does offer ocean view in the upper floors, and only one building is in the way of the beach. Very short, well maintained walk. There may be better places to stay in Cocoa Beach, but this was plenty good enough for us to want to return to. And the beach is wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning! Your room is equipped with thoughtful amenities and free WiFi access. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beach-side hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral Florida