Great location with beach access to a nice part of the beach. Would stay again. Before buying beach toys, check the pool storage at the sister hotel. Guests have left a lot of toys behind. Pools are saltwater. If arriving on a weekend, cruise passengers will all be leaving at the same time in the a.m. so be aware of a busy breakfast area, or go early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning! Your room is equipped with thoughtful amenities and free WiFi access. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beach-side hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral Florida