Spent two nights to visit KSC and wanted ocean and pool options for the family. Short walk up the path to ocean. Nice clean warm pool. Clean spacious room with balcony. We were on the 7th floor with a nice view of the ocean. Standard Hampton breakfast but that was just fine for our plans.
Walking distance to several food options for lunch and short drive to a couple od nice restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning! Your room is equipped with thoughtful amenities and free WiFi access. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beach-side hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral Florida