I read reviews complaining about the beach path. The path goes right to the hotel property and it's maybe 200 yards to the beach. No big deal. There are better ocean views from this hotel than the Marriot that shares the same parking lot. You need to be higher than the first couple of floors though. Breakfast was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning! Your room is equipped with thoughtful amenities and free WiFi access. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beach-side hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral Florida