“Good choice”

La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed one night here and for the price it was great. King Bed, fridge, good breakfast included and the beach a short walk away, very good choice. Room was very clean, everything worked as it should, no complaints at all. We had dinner in the Thai/Japanese restaurant onsite which was excellent. Would we stay there again ?? Most definitely.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hawkeye3101

A La Quinta traveler
Vista, California
Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I spent 6 nights here and found it to be a good place to stay - though there were some minor problems. The rooms were spacious with two double beds, a desk, chest of drawers, a fridge, a toilet and a bath/ shower. The air con unit was noisy and the key cards had to be replaced on a number of occasions as they failed to unlock the door! Free wifi was included but was very slow sometimes. The swimming pool area was generally quiet and well maintained. The breakfast area was small but I never had a problem getting a table. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The hotel has only two floors. I'd go for a ground floor room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank n1ckj4y
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have stayed at 2 different LaQuinta Inns on 3 occassions and each time I have 100% satisfied. The rooms and clean, value great, staff is fabulous. I would definitely choose LaQuinta for my next travel needs. I always request a late check out and never have a problem when booking and making the request. Locations are always great as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Lorraine C
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This particular trip consisted of four different hotels in four different areas. From the outside, this looks like an older style hotel, but the inside has been updated. This was one of my favorite hotels of our whole trip. The heated pool was very relaxing. The price beat all the other hotels in the area and they are pet friendly! Love that! Wish we could have stayed longer. Will visit again when we can have more time there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LucindaJayne
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great place to stay ....right across from the beach....loved mambos across the street . Loved mambos across street.....great food. Pool area was totally empty....had pool completely to ourselves. Loved it. Going back in 4 weeks.

Room Tip: Pool side room was very nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vacationer0610
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed here 1 night before our cruise after spending 4 nights in an Orlando hotel. This hotel was about $100 less per night than many other ones across the street or closer to Ron Jon surf shop area. We couldnt check in early but they did graciously offer to hold our bags so we could hit the beach for the afternoon. They did call me unexpectedly to let me know our rooms were ready at about 330pm which was nice. The room was honestly better than I expected. It was pretty clean, not much odor, and fairly roomy. We arrived into the room and there were no towels, so I had to call on my cell since I couldnt get through on the room phone. They told me 20 minutes and I said to long, they then called me back and told me they had a few in the office I could come get which I said "really" I have to come get them ? Finally they brought them to me after all that. Please note this hotel has NO elevators, so if you cant carry heavy luggage upstairs than this could be a problem for some. The free breakfast was not to good and impossible to get at on that morning with a huge amount of people all leaving for the same cruise at the same time. There was no where to sit nor many options to even move. Id like to think this is a common occurrence so one would think theyd have this figured out by no as it was quite chaotic. Checkout was not as easy as just leaving and they charged my room to my family's other room which I will need to check my credit card bill to see what was charged. All in all, it was Saturday night, it cost $85, and it was just fine for a night, possibly more if on vacation during the week when the cruise people arent overrunning the hotel. I will say a few staff members did go out of their way to help with things and a couple did not.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family