“Another great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Another great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I come to Cocoa Beach at least once a month now for work. I used to be there every week. I have stayed at about four other hotels in Cocoa Beach and will not go back to them since I have found the Double Tree. This is the only hotel on the beach that has balconies and it is “right” on the beach. Great location. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff. Everyone is friendly and very accommodating. They call me by my name and always greet me with the warmest welcome. I also get hugs . . Love it!!! Thank you Vicki, Jeri, Ivan and Theresa for being the best!!! See you in a few weeks. BTW, the rooms are the nicest . . trust me, I’ve been at the others!

Room Tip: All rooms/balconies are on the side of hotel. Just a thought when you are deciding where you want t...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BrenderK
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Dear BrenderK,

I'm so happy you enjoy our hotel so much and that we are now your Cocoa Beach hotel! I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Vicki, Jerry, Ivan and Teresa. Thank you for taking the time to recognize them. See you soon!

Christy Galzerano

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Returned again to the best beachfront resort in Cocoa Beach, FLA. The ocean is great for boogie boards/ bodysurfing, yet gentle enough to just jump the waves as you cool off! Behind the area of seagrass is the Doubletree by Hilton: many units oceanfront, most with oceanviews. Sunrise over the ocean!! May 16, 2014--We saw the latest rocket launch from Cape Canaveral 8:03 pm as we stood on the Doubletree beach in the May evening light--the vapor trail and separation could be seen. Enjoy!

Dear charleshd,

Thank you for your continued business to "the best beachfront resort in Cocoa Beach"! I'm glad you were able to enjoy our little paradise here in Cocoa Beach! We look forward to your next visit.

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

we did a week vacation spending three nights at a disney resort. We also wanted to spend some time at the beach,giving our grandson his 1st experience of the beach.From the time we arrive to the time we left everybody was very nice and accomadating. especially (Terry) who took our luggage to our room and pick it up when we left. Always a big smile. Loved the cookies!!!After a long day at the beach and universal studios, coming back to a clean room and comfortable bed and i do mean comfortable. It was very refreshing.My wife and I would definetly choose this hotel again when we go back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Michelle a,

Thank you so much for rating us all 5's! I'm glad you had such a great experience here and could come here to relax after a long day in Orlando. I will be sure to recognize Terry our bellman for the extra special service he provided.

Livonia, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wow, Great place to stay..very clean and staff was wonderful, arrived there on sat May 17th 2 1/2 hr early check out at noon, talked to robert at the front desk he made a phone call to housekeeping, then told us maybe order lunch in the 3 Wishes Restaurant which is in the hotel, before we received our food Robert came in and room was ready 2 hours early, also I recommend the executive level alot of nice perks for that floor.The 3 Wishes Restaurant great food and staff is Awesome....A SPECIAL thanks to Shea our server for most of the week, you made us feel at home and pointed us to a catholic church near by for Sunday...Thank all of you for the wonderful week.

Art & Sue..Livonia, Mi

Room Tip: 6th floor oceanfront...for sure
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Art D
Dear Art D,

Thank you for your "WOW" review of our hotel! I'm so glad you found us to be clean and friendly. I will make sure to recognize Robert and Shea for taking such great care of you!

Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our new start-up met here for a week to meet and we sometimes had an impromptu schedule. The staff here was kind enough to allow us to use a meeting room for part of a day at no charge and even brought us some sodas. The room was very comfortable and the proximity to the beach made it great to unwind late at night. There are many good restaurants in the area although I enjoyed everything I had at the restaurant - the breakfast was very good. I have another week long trip scheduled in June and I am looking forward to visiting again.

Room Tip: I'm a HHonors member so I was able to book on the concierge floor. Free breakfast in the am (whi...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Randy B,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us for your business meeting, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your visit in June!

Ponteland, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is in a wonderful location. The rooms are large, clean, well equipped and all provide a partial or full view of the ocean. Unfortnately staff are indifferent and unwelcoming. I would rather have had a warm smile than the warm cookie thrust into my hand by a disinterested member of staff at check in. And no interest was shown at checkout about whether we had enjoyed our stay...perhaps too many people say "no". Such a shame because this does not reflect my experience of other hotels in this chain.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Dear jwaltaz,

In reading your review, it sounded like you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our location, rooms, cleanliness and view. I was sorry to read that the staff was anything less than friendly and helpful, they usually get rave reviews from our guests. I will follow up personally with all departments to ensure we offer only amazing service.

Chester, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly! We only stayed 1 night prior to our cruise and we enjoyed the hotel right on the beach. The only thing I can suggest is to keep the bar/restaurant open a little later for folks like us who got in late. Hotel has a great location and next time will fly in earlier so we can enjoy the hotel and Cocoa Beach.

Dear Alex W,

Thank you so much for rating all 5's in every category! We look forward to your next visit with us!