“Florida local stayed here and loved it!”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I live in Florida and have for the past 30 plus years... When we decided to just get away and chill we picked this Hotel. The ocean front balcony was what we were looking for and our room was great. Pool was a little underwelming but everything else was great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank PSquad
Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear PSquad,

Thank you for staying with us for your "staycation", I was glad to read that you enjoyed our hotel.

Christy Galzerano

Write a ReviewReviews (1,727)

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights and it was a pleasant experience. The room was up to date with good space and it was clean. We had dinner in the restaurant twice and the food was great. The hotel is right on the beach and there is easy access to enjoy the fantastic beach.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Svein K

Dear Svein K,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for writing this review. It was nice to read how much you enjoyed your room, location and our restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I have been to this hotel many times before and needed to get away and it was the first place that came to mind. I was not disappointed. The staff is and always has been the best I have ever encountered. Joe, one of the housekeepers recognized me, hugged me and welcomed me back. Several other staff members including Mike and Teresa at the Front Desk, Gary in mainteance, and Nina in the restaurant all went out of their way to greet and welcome me. The room and food were great as usual. I call this my "happy place". I would recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: Beach front rooms and amazing, but I believe all have beach view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tami V

Dear Tami V,

Thank you so much for staying with us over the years and for taking the time to write such a nice review, recognizing so many of our team members. We look forward to your next visit here to your "happy place"!

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We were supposed to have an ocean view if we didn't know where the ocean was, we wouldn't know from the veranda ( picture attached) staff was not rude, but didn't seem to care either. Lumpy beds and a property in dire need of a remodel. I would the Days Inn would have been more accommodating. Not up to DT standards, go elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Matt122262

Dear Matt122262,

I am sorry you were so disappointed with your stay. Please contact me at Christy.galzerano@hilton.com so I can make it right for you.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I recently stayed 2 nights here on business. Hotel is on the beach side of Atlantic Ave with a short walk on their private boardwalk to access the beach. The hotel rooms face north and south so there is really no direct view of the ocean. Pool area was very clean. They also have a very nice on site restaurant with bar, food was very delicious. Hotel also has plenty of parking so no need to hunt for a place to park vehicles. The only real complaint I have was the A/C system. It was very loud and would constantly turn on and off throughout the night no matter what the temp was set at. Overall I would stay here again.

1  Thank ladle69

Dear ladle69,

Thank you for your review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I spent 6 days at the Doubletree by Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Hotel. I stayed at the Executive Level, 6th floor, at AAA rates of 189.00 per night in the month of July.
My rate included breakfast every weekday morning of scrambled eggs, sausage patties, fresh fruit and a variety of cereal, breads, pastries, coffee etc. During the weekends the Trident Club was closed, but I had access to everything but the breakfast meats at the downstairs restaurant. I could upgrade for an extra 4.00 if I chose. The food was good and when I ordered the pizza one evening it was excellent!
During the week there was a Happy Hour at the Executive level. There were drink vouchers given over the weekend when the Trident Club was closed. My only complaint was that when I tried to use those one weekend evening in the bar, my selection of a particular Chardonnay was not included in the voucher. Although the voucher was sitting in plain sight on the table I was not informed of that before I ordered.
The executive level at the AAA rate saved me money in that I didn't have to use the restaurant or the bar at much cost to me. I did not request an oceanfront view because the ocean views were really nice and I would not have spent much time on the balcony anyway, due to the incredibly hot and humid weather.
The most memorable experience at this hotel is the people who work there. I can't remember a friendlier or more helpful staff anywhere I've stayed! Everyone who was there during my stay was helpful and genuinely friendly. Doubletree is obviously doing something that makes their employees very happy! It is wonderful to be on the receiving end of their employee relations.
Parking at the hotel is easy to come by; another plus. The room was comfortable and large, and the bathroom well equipped and spacious as well.
The hotel is a little older, but very well maintained. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: The higher the better.
2  Thank Holymolyma

Dear Holymolyma,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of our hotel. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and appreciate your nice comments about our happy, friendly and helpful team! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Doubletree was a little disappointing. It did not live up to the high standards that I have come to expect when staying with this brand hotel. The mattress was very soft and lumpy, the restaurant was below average. I am used to at least one bottle of water being complementary, but they charged $3 for a small bottle of Diasani. I had to ask for my cookie, though I did get it with a smile. The staff was very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Felicite J M

Dear Felicite J M,

I was sorry to ready of your disappointing stay with us, but was happy our staff was so friendly. Please contact me at Christy.galzerano@hilton.com so I can make things right for you.