This place is a pit. The pictures online make it seem fairly clean and close to the beach. Not, walk over three parking lots, and a busy street and look for the entrance by asking people walking. It is old, run down and in need of refurbishment. We stayed here one night. The booking said two queen beda and in no way were these queen. Maybe full... but not queen. The bathroom was too small and really gross. Caulk missing, no drain cover, sink chipped. The room smelled musty and old even though we were told it had just been maintenanced. We were directly near the pool which apparently is open to all hours and people stumbling from the beach or whereever wander loudly by your window. Called to request more towels (we had 3 adults and one child) and they brought 2. Thanks a lot. Big help.
Morning was no better, then staff although friendly was not helpful, they had been overwhelmed with people like us waiting for shuttles to cruise ships and instead of asking who was next, random loud guy walks up in front of 3 other people and gets answers immediately even though we were waiting. HUSBAND was beyond mad. No sorry, no they were ahead of you. Then after we finally get our info you sit and wait. They say 15 min between shuttles but now way. More like 30 to 45. We lucked out when a large group wasn't ready and they were able to take us instead.
When we returned, same issue. No shuttle when they say, just sit and wait. Over an hour. Fun. Then we get to their extended park lot to find that the battery on our car had died. Call hotel and they say can't help. We had already called AAA but wanted to see if we could wait there, the girl said no, mot unless you are registered guests! WTH?! We were technically still on their dime in their lot and they can't help. Breakfast is free but get it while you can... only one waffle maker and don't try to hog it by making two or all hell breaks loose. I had someone take one while I was getting milk for my son. Stand there or risk going hungry unless you want hard pastry or toast.
Beach is pretty, but they don't run that. Save your money and go somewhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Park & Cruise specialists. Our hotel is located in the heart of Cocoa Beach just steps to the beach and 10 min. from the cruise terminals. Choose from standard ground floor rooms and efficiencies or 2-room suites. Amenities include pool, hot-tub, volleyball, shuffleboard, laundry, exercise room, free hi-speed internet in all rooms, wireless internet in common areas. We are within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants, supermarket and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suite Cocoa Beach
- Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area Cocoa Beach, Florida