Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area
US$167
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$138
US$132
La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$200
US$181
US$156
  • Pool
Anthony's On The Beach(Cocoa Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$127
US$109
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
US$100
US$97
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
1,181 results
All reviewsport canaveralcruise packagekoi pondping pongvolleyball courtshuffle boardhot tubsmall kitchenettesnooze cruiseshuttle servicecruise terminalwinn dixieshort walk to beachron jonssitting areahot breakfastbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This hotel is one of the best values in Cocoa Beach. My room, with a great view of the ocean, was cleaned well everyday. The pool area is lush and inviting. Breakfast was delicious and the breakfast lady was VERY friendly. This may be an older hotel, but it is clean and in the best part of Cocoa Beach where you can walk to stores and restaurants...AND the beach of course. Will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
davespain, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

First, thank you for taking time to leave your comments. I hope you took the time to catch one of our beautiful sunrises and I hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

After driving eight hours to get here. I'm ready to go back home... Now!! The rooms are old, and nasty, the bathroom is gross, and the walls are paper thin, so we're having to listen to the drunk family next door yell, curses, and I'm pretty sure they are beating the hell out of each other. It's a holiday weekend, and no other vacant hotels within 30 miles of the port. We had to go buy cleaning supplies, and Lysol just to be halfway comfortable, and hopefully the family next door will either pass out, or knock each other out. Right now I just don't care!! We chose this hotel from the reviews, and for the park and cruise package. Do yourself and your family a favor. Pay to park at the port, and stay somewhere else. I'm not sure where you people are staying, but this place is a complete mess. The only good thing about the stay were the pleasant lady from Beach line shuttle that dropped us off right at our car after our cruise today.

Room Tip: The only tip I have is stay somewhere else!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RJackson0414
davespain, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

I'm so sorry to read your comments. Thankfully, the vast majority of our guests have a completely different experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I traveled to cocoa beach for a family trip over 4th of July, we were expecting a clean hotel next to the ocean. However, the room was dusty and the shower curtain had what looked like feces stains. The elevator smelled srtongly of chlorine then at another time it smelled like cigarette smoke. The doors to go in to the rooms are extremely filthy as well. Over all our experience was not great except for the customer service at the lobby they were great and did not refuse to cancel our reservations for the next two of the three nights we had booked.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Claudia S

So sorry to hear your stay wasn't more pleasant. We are constantly repainting the doors because so many people prefer to kick the doors open rather than using the door knob. But, they are constantly refreshed with new paint. I'm sorry you found the foot prints on your door.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

reading some other reviews, I wonder if we all stayed at the same hotel. I was quite pleased with my stay! The check-in staff was very friendly and knowledgable about cruising guests, making the whole process a breeze! I had a lovely room that was very large and had 2 comfortable queen beds, everything was very clean. I loved the wood floors and when I checked them with out white washcloth, i got no dirt! Although, they can be a bit slippery when you come in from outside, I still think it's a better idea than carpets. My only complaint was that there was no tub in our room and the shower also didn't have any kind of shelving in it, but if that's my only complaint then I think I the world will be fine! We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank neverson

Thank you for your comments. You're comment " I wonder if we all stayed at the same hotel" is exactly what I say when I read the occasional negative comment. Our housekeeping staff is constantly being overseen to insure absolute cleanliness when they leave a room. And if we find a housekeeper that cannot follow our strict guidelines they are quickly replaced.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I work for a hotel in Daytona Beach, with that said I had won a free trip to Cocoa Beach. I was more than satisfied with my stay. Quick friendly check in, I think her name was Ashley, she was fantastic! She explained all of the hotels amenities as well as the out lying areas for the sites we must see.

We went out to dinner but all of the streets are one way and not knowing the area decided to skip drinks out and just relax at the hotel. We had bought a couple bottles of wine and then realized we didn't have a wine opener. There was a fantastic man in the bar that was happy to open it for us. Everyone was so friendly!

The pool and hot tub area was a definite plus...very clean and nicely maintained. Complementary full hot buffet breakfast was a bonus as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

As one hotelier to another I really appreciate your comments. I'm glad you found nothing lacking and I hope you'll come visit us again.