“Super nice and new”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Coconut Creek
Cranbury, New Jersey
“Super nice and new”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

Super nice hotel recently constructed. Cordial desk staff and hotel employees. Very nice free breakfast from 6am to 10 am. Fitness center, pool and putting green are all included in the rate as is free electric vehicle charging. Great location for our needs but because the hotel is so new GPS data was a little iffy.

• Stayed September 2014, travelled with family
GM-HAMPTONCCREEK, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Greetings from Coconut Creek -

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience and LOVED the hotel!! We are centrally located with easy access to all major highways makes it a breeze to get to anywhere in a snap!

Looking forward to seeing you in the near future -

Kelley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Port St Lucy, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

We stayed at this hotel for family business. The staff and overall hotel accommodations eased the stress of our trip. I can't wait to be able to travel back to this location again for pleasure! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

GM-HAMPTONCCREEK, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek, responded to this review, 30 June 2015
Greetings from sunny South Florida,
We’re glad that you chose to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Coconut Creek, Florida. We appreciate the time that you invested to share your experience and feedback. It’s gratifying to know that our team’s efforts made your stay enjoyable.
Hammond, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2014

Loved my suite room 221, when I return to Coconut Creek next year I will not stay anywhere else. Kelly and Sue are the bomb, they made my three night stay wonderful and my room was clean and the two TV's in the suite were just over the top. The Jacuzzi tub was so delightful. Best vacation ever.

Room Tip: The entire hotel was great.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lyn E
GM-HAMPTONCCREEK, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek, responded to this review, 30 June 2015
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I travel all the time. I am a gold honers member. Besides The Wit in Chicago, I am loyal to Hampton inn. I will be at this property. For the next month with my family. As we wait for our new house to be constructed. The management and staff at this property make me not want to leave. I feel like there only mission in life is to make my stay, a great one. Service, amenities and personal attention. I had a choice between the Marriott parkland and here. I made the right decision.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Adam K
New Port Richey, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was a great hotel. The service was perfect. The only issue we had was so minor it's barely worth mentioning but the elevators are slow. That's ok, we took the stairs. The hotel was fabulous. Breakfast was delicious and fast. Our room on the 6th floor was so quiet we thought we were in the hotel by ourselves. We were in town for a hockey tournament and every member of the staff we encountered asked my 11 year old so if his team won. Very attentive.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

2 Thank Michael B
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

This is a new hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff very accommodating, although there were some problems accessing amenities and room. The biggest complaint is they charged the wrong card, after assurances they had the correct information and as a result caused over $200 in fees to our account which we have not yet been resolved.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 953audral
Greetings from sunny South Florida,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Coconut Creek, Florida. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. Your constructive comments will be used to further improve the vacation experience of our future guests.
We look forward to your next visit.
Central FL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Was attending a baby shower in Parkland Fl and this was this closest hotel to stay at. Front desk lady super nice so check in was a breeze. In fact, the staff I noticed had smiley faces all the time. The room I was given had an odor as soon as I walked in but understanding that it was new, I decided it was the flooring scent that lingered. Very large TV but I could never find local news on it. Loved having a refrig and wave. Upon using the toilet, I was grossed out that there was crud in the bottom of it that never entirely flushed away. Then I tried to adjust the ac as cold but I was only allowed to go up to 75 degrees. Breakfast likability was below average. Never could use pool as closed from dusk to dawn. Upon leaving, the elevator door closed tightly on me and my luggage, cut my knuckle which bleed rapidly, plus I had to be wonder Wonder Woman to pry the doors off of me!!!!! Apparently the sensor in it was not working. Off to the wonderful front desk where I was given two cute children's band aids. Oh my goodness, it was a challenging stay for me.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank sweetgrits1950
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coconut Creek
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,300 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beac...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#3 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek? Share your experiences!