This was our fourth visit to the Biltmore hotel. Our sons are at U Miami – you cannot beat it for the convenience to the college. The Biltmore staff is very friendly, professional, pleasant, and accommodating. The people, who work there, should be commended because they are always trying to make your stay more pleasant.
The hotel is old and they have done a remarkable job of keeping it in shape. The wood working and details of décor are beautiful throughout the hotel. Without a doubt this hotel has the most comfortable beds of any hotel we have stayed.
The temperature of the hotel (it is always freezing) is a bit of a problem. I was not given a straight answer about it but it may have something to do with the age of the hotel and perhaps they are trying to keep it from getting moldy with the humidity. I always need a sweater or jacket there.
The pool is enormous and they keep it spotless. The food at the hotel is delicious. It would also be nice if their coffee shop would stay open a little later at night than it does.
If there is one thing I would say they need to improve – it would be their valet parking system. I heard numerous complaints from people each day. If you are in a hurry – forget it.
When in Coral Gables this is a lovely place to stay but don’t forget a sweater to wear inside the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graced with effortless beauty and sophistication, The Biltmore Hotel is a national historic landmark located in the exclusive Coral Gables area with close proximity to Miami Beach and downtown Miami. The 273-room resort resembles classic Italian, Moorish, and Spanish architectural influences spread over 150-acres of tropical landscape. A favorite of world leaders and celebrities since its opening in 1926, the hotel offers a restored Donald Ross 18-hole, 71 par championship golf course, tennis courts, the largest hotel pool on the East Coast of the United States with private cabanas, a European spa, and an award-winning fitness center. The hotel's dining destinations include the award winning Palme d'Or, recognized by Zagat as one of the best restaurants in the country; Fontana, a traditional Italian restaurant surrounding The Biltmore courtyard and fountain; the poolside Cascade and the 19th Hole Golf restaurant. The hotel also recently unveiled its culinary academy offering an array of hands-on cooking classes for adults and children. The Biltmore is one of South Florida's preferred sites for leisure and business travel, high-level corporate briefings, public policy conferences, and an extraordinary wedding destination. The Biltmore is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables
- Biltmore Coral Gables
- The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables Florida