Classy historical hotel, very enjoyable stay. Stayed three nights during graduation, so hotel was jam packed. Location is ok, but you won't be walking anywhere, they do however offer a free carpark. Stayed in a Jr suite that had more than enough room and was very comfortable. Bathroom was a little tight for two. Housekeeping was spot on! Our room was only accessible by stairs, so heads up for those with knee issues. Did not use the pool, which is hugh, but my sister rented a cabana and said it was fabulous. Golf was ok. Gym looked nice, did not use.
There is a $20/day facility fee - so for the very measly downside. No coffee in the room, but it is available in the lobby until 6:30 am lol. There is continental bfast in the Cellar Club with free refills if you keep your cup (did not hear about that until our drive back to the airport). Lemon/cucumber water in the lobby is sporadic.. I know it's Florida, but do not count on it all day. Daily paper was only delivered one out of three days. Room service menu was not picked up, however manager did rectify.
Absolutely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Graced with effortless beauty and sophistication, The Biltmore Hotel is a national historic landmark located in the exclusive Coral Gables area with close proximity to Miami Beach and downtown Miami. The 273-room resort resembles classic Italian, Moorish, and Spanish architectural influences spread over 150-acres of tropical landscape. A favorite of world leaders and celebrities since its opening in 1926, the hotel offers a restored Donald Ross 18-hole, 71 par championship golf course, tennis courts, the largest hotel pool on the East Coast of the United States with private cabanas, a European spa, and an award-winning fitness center. The hotel's dining destinations include the award winning Palme d'Or, recognized by Zagat as one of the best restaurants in the country; Fontana, a traditional Italian restaurant surrounding The Biltmore courtyard and fountain; the poolside Cascade and the 19th Hole Golf restaurant. The hotel also recently unveiled its culinary academy offering an array of hands-on cooking classes for adults and children. The Biltmore is one of South Florida's preferred sites for leisure and business travel, high-level corporate briefings, public policy conferences, and an extraordinary wedding destination. The Biltmore is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables
- Biltmore Coral Gables
- The Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables Florida