We've stayed here a dozen times over the last 4 years. Excellent location for all UM activities. University, restaurants and CVS are walking distance. Great value. Staff is professional, personable and works hard to make you happy. Rooms were very well maintained(not so in years past). Food is good and well priced.
We would like to see the dining room open thru lunch, with snacks available thru the day, especially over Graduation and Homecoming weekends. Also would like the bar open from lunch thru late,maybe midnite, especially for those weekends.
Overall a very pleasant experience. Thank you Moira, Jane and especially Jenny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn Coral Gables-University which is ideally situated in the upscale city of Coral Gables, on South Dixie Highway (US 1) across from the University of Miami and the Metrorail station. When priorities turn from work to play, guests are in the middle of great shopping, dining and entertainment at Dadeland Mall, Shops at Sunset Place, Village of Merrick Park, Coconut Grove and Bayside Market Place. Our Toucan's Restaurant and Lounge offers breakfast and dinner. The attractions that make South Florida a favorite tourist destination are just around the corner, putting guests within minutes of Jungle Island, Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Zoo Miami, the Museum of Science, Miami Children's Museum, the American Airlines Arena, the Port of Miami and South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, TravelUp and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University Hotel Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University Florida