“Enjoyed the food with a groupon voucher”

Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa
Reserve with OpenTable
Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 353 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Price range: US$18 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Virginia Ave
Transit: Bus 249 Coconut Grove Shuttle stops in front around the corner on Virginia and Grand.
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My first time at Spartico, the food was very good including the ambiance of the location, inside the Mayfair hotel in Coconut Grove. The only negative thing was that the service was a bit slow and our waiter had major stains on his shirt (he looked as being the cook and not the waiter). I recommend the restaurant, would go back.

1  Thank Maria G

Reviewed 12 November 2013

This resturant is inside the Mayfair Hotel and it has a small inside terrance in the resturant. The food is good. The pizza is thin and crispy with a variety of topping. The anitpasto is also very good. Our party had no complaints about the food. However, the service is terrible. You have to wait and wait and wait to get any service. Our waiter shirt was full of what looked like wine stains. He looked like he was working in a fast food place. TO add insult to injury they apply a mandortory gratuity of 18%. This is a rip off for the service provided.

1  Thank cazu247
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Spartico is in the Mayfair hotel, it has a beautiful view of their indoor fountain/pool and a cool stone pizza oven. I found a Groupon which made it a good value. They have a nice wine list and the food was excellent. The only negative was that one of our party is gluten-intolerant. The waiter seemed to have no idea what that meant and could offer no help determining which menu items might work for her. He went to ask the chef and came back with no suggestions. As more and more people are finding out dietary restrictions it is imperative that restaurants understand what their customers can eat.

I would eat there again but wouldn't take my gluten-free friend.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Ansalmo, the pizza chef will engage you in spirited conversation and really cares about his craft and how you like his creations. He will fix ANY pizza your heart desires. The rest of the staff are very atentive and nice. The atmosphere is good.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

We accidentally attempted to use a groupon on the wrong day (our fault). After that, the service took a dive like an airplane that was going down. I guess our server was intimidated??? She didn't resurface until it was time to pay. The manager allowed us to use the face value of the groupon but was not happy in doing so. Even though a Minnesotan like me knows the cultural makeup of Miami, there was a HUGE language barrier with the manager. Although the food was overpriced by about $5 a plate, it was actually very good. The charcuterie style board was fresh and generous. I had the Bronzino and my wife had chicken Alfredo- both very good. This place was dead on a Saturday night and I think they could value their customers more- groupon or not.

1  Thank tBizElCaballo

Been to Spartico - Mayfair Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!