I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and was one of the worst business hotels I have been to. Food was provided as a part of the business event but was generally horrific.
Room was large and somewhat clean but even though there was a balcony, I lacked fresh air. They are selling the linen etc, who on earth would buy? Nothing fancy or a bit interesting.
TV, nothing for free. Why have 2 TVs in a room?
To end on a positive note: Coffee machine in the room, was the best thing ever. Proper Starbucks coffee right in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin
- Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel Florida