“Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great food and service. All food station had a great variety of food we could chose from. Cheese, seafood, salad, meats, pasta, salads, desserts, all there.

Visited August 2014

Jupiter
“Outstanding Brunch”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Biltmore Brunch is top notch. A wide selection, free flowing champagne and love the backdrop with the fountain.

Visited July 2014
Queenstown, New Zealand
“enchanting setting for brunch”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Mango Bellini to start . Then start on the great selection of food-- everything you can think of is available on the buffet. Leave room for dessert, as there are about 40 to choose from and they are yummy. Staff may or may not speak English well, so use some caution when asking if something contains peanuts or another allergen. The setting is perfect- in the atrium overlooking a fountain. In the shade, so it's not too hot. Be sure to wander around the hotel afterwards-- there are aviaries in the lobby, and a few ballrooms to check out. A grand lady with an amazing history.

Visited July 2014
“Oh what a brunch”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Food was delicious and you have a lot of choice, something like 12 stations. As well you will beneficiate of unlimited delicious Mimosa. Very good brunch, the Hotel is really nice.
The only thing I was extremly disapointed with was the service. The weather was kind of bad, it was cloudy and possibly about to rain, but it is Miami you never know.. So when I arrived with my familly the person who greeted us told us that we can only be seated in covered area, the hostess showed us the location and it was really not pleasurable. It was next a massive fan, and in a dark spot. We asked to be seated more outside and the hostess refuses saying that it was about to rain.. OK I understand but why is there like 10 tables sitting outside ?? Especially that all the table are covered by huge umbrellas. So here comes the manager, I explained him we don't care if it rain we just want to be fully outside and he started looking at me like I was stupid and said 'Alright let me explain to you' in a really arrogant way, for just telling me the same that it was about to rain and that the people that was still outside where about to finish their brunch. We finally found the least worst table in the covered aera and maybe 20 minutes after we just saw a hostess sitting people outside... We asked to be moved and they accepted. The waiter was good but not as excellent as you expect. As I work in the industry, I understand the fact that they prefered not to seat us outside but they expressed it in a rude and unprofessional way.
My only negative comment about the food is that there is no indicative of the ingredient used for certain product. For exemple there was a tray with 3 differents salty tarts, one was cheese, one was pork and I didnt remember the last one. But impossible to make the diffect between those tarts, and it was really inconvenient for me as I dont eat pork. I asked to someone from the kitchen, but she couldnt make the difference as well.
Despite the service that you expect to be more excellent and impeccable for the price and for a Leading hotel of the world, I definitely recomend the brunch,

• Visited June 2014
“Awesome Brunch”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Biltmore is nothing short of spectacular. The food and beverages are always of the highest caliber. The brunch has just about every type of food you can imagine. It can be a little tightly squeezed outside. I don't recommend bringing very young children as there is not too much area for them to play.

I suggest bringing your significant other and having an awesome Brunch on sunday.

• Visited February 2014