“Bad experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Adeve Spa Salon
Reviewed 25 January 2013

My experience in this spa was the worst. I went at the beginning of December 2012. The secretary told me she would call me back to schedule an appointment. Is now a month and I have not received any call from her. I called back and i said I wanted to speak to manager and I'm still waiting for their call. After a month of waiting i decided I will give them a second chance to the spa and I call and schedule and appointment I also ask for Evelyn and the secretary told me she will call me back before treatment which she did not. Finally I am happy that I did not leave any deposit because they are not serious, they are very informal with clients, and I do not recommend this spa to anyone.

1  Thank marta r
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I paid more than 100$ for an hour massage and it turned out to be less than 40 minutes. Uhm. I would understand if I were late for my appointment or if there were customers waiting in line, but I arrived on time and the place was empty. Based on the other review, maybe they were having an off day, but I doubt I'll be coming back.

1  Thank Jumpboss92
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Lovely, clean and elegant ambiance. They have all the latest technology for skin care, and body treatments. Staff very professional. Was beyond happy with how my hair came out looking healthy and silky...Adys is a true diva!!!